The Benevolent Society
Love making a difference in people’s life as a Speech Pathologist?
The Benevolent Society wants to support people in the way that suits them best and we recognise, especially now, that face to face services aren’t always the answer. We’ve developed a new approach to remote services that includes a specialist multi-disciplinary team that provides services across a range of methods, primarily telehealth however may also include FIFO (fly in and fly out), DIDO (drive in drive out) and short-term placement.
About the Role :
Our Specialist Travelling & Telehealth (STAT) team has been created to provide innovative solutions for client service delivery to ensure our clients get timely,
well-co-ordinated services no matter where they live and to avoid disruption of service.
We have a number of vacancies within this newly established team that can be based anywhere you are . Or you can connect into one of our Sydney hubs; Hurstville, Liverpool or Werrington or if you prefer the true country/beach lifestyle we have our regional hubs across Western NSW, Southern NSW and Northern NSW or if you’re in South Australia, our hubs in Adelaide or Port Pirie or Victoria and Queensland.
Why work with us?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is deeply personal and can vary as life changes. This role offers you the opportunity to:
- Be based in a location that suits you
- Work with a varied client group: Paediatric to adults with an NDIS plan
- Part time and full time options considered
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Strong practice focus – regular clinical supervision and communities of practice to share expertise
- Development pathways into practice and/or leadership
- Salary packaging, employee discount program including gyms/fitness centres
- Multidisciplinary team including Occupational Therapists & Behaviour Support Practitioners
Who are we looking for?
We want to speak to Speech Pathologists who have:
- A minimum of three years of experience delivering within disability services
- Demonstrated understanding of (and experience working with) contemporary theoretical and practice frameworks in service delivery such as Telehealth and other service continuity practice
- Strong working knowledge of technology and the ability to engage clients using it
- Ability to work autonomously and flexibly to meet client goals
- Willingness to undertake travel and work outside standard business hours
- Demonstrated track record of building partnerships with other service providers and referring agencies
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients
- SPA registration essential.
Are you ready to build your best life? Apply below today!
Please contact Anushree on (phone hidden) for a confidential discussion if you would like further information about the available position.
Speech Therapist Position Profile
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Digital Manager PHD – Employer of Choice PHD is synonymous with planning excellence and innovation as we strive to always Find a Better Way for our clients. With best in breed technology at your f [...]
An opportunity to be part of the Department of Radiology at Royal North Shore Hospital is available. Position Classification: Staff Specialist Employment Type: Temporary Full Time or Part Time H [...]
- Want to work for Australia’s Largest Private Health Care Provider - Grow your career across our National Network - We can offer hours to suit to maintain the right work/life balance for you [...]
The role of the Assistant Director (Campaigns), Sector Performance and Campaigns is to support our Client’s work in protecting and enhancing the safety, health, well-being and quality of life of age [...]