Legal Aid NSW
HR Supervisor, Payroll Benefits , Clerk Grade 5/6 - 177943-000081AX
- Enjoy a challenge?
- Join our friendly team working in a fast paced environment
- Ongoing opportunityParramatta location
EDConnect is the department’s Shared Service Centre, delivering integrated transactional and advisory services (shared services) for the Department.
Organisational performance in EDConnect is underpinned by the ‘EDConnect Way’ culture – we keep the customer at the centre of everything we do; we collaborate with and support each other to succeed; we take ownership of our work to ensure a quality outcome is delivered; we communicate transparently and listen actively; and we are accountable to each other to develop and grow.
About the role
The Payroll Benefits team is responsible for ensuring provision of optimal service delivery and specialist support. As the HR Supervisor, Payroll Benefits you will:
- Provide consistent and expert advice to customers
- Analyse and problem solve complex SAP HR Payroll queries
- Process payroll transactions with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Develop and maintain procedural and process documentation
- Perform reconciliation of GL accounts/payroll postings
- Assist with/develop periodic payroll reporting
- Support the streamlining of systems and processes to ensure the delivery of ongoing service improvement
- Be curious, ask questions and seek opportunities for ongoing development
About the Department of Education
We ensure young children get the best start in life by supporting and regulating the early childhood education and care sector. We are the largest provider of public education in Australia with responsibility for delivering high-quality public education to two-thirds of the NSW student population.
For more information about the Department of Education, please visit
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Marian Catholic College Kenthurst is seeking applications from suitably qualified Science teachers who are passionate and energetic in their teaching and are willing to work collaboratively with a dyn [...]
Diversity Teacher (Primary) or Diversity Teacher (Secondary) Full-time, permanent role - although part-time may be possible. Commencement Date: 24 May, 2021 or as soon as possible. St Luke's Cathol [...]
This leading Government Department is seeking a Program Coordinator for a 6 month contract, based in Parramatta. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation [...]
Are you looking for more clients? We have clients in Winston Hills, Seven Hills, NorthMead, Parramatta & surrounds, needing help for 4-15hrs per week during school hours. Would you like to spend [...]