Legal Aid NSW
Program Officer-000087N6 Great opportunity to work with a dynamic team at the Office of Sport!
- We are currently seeking a Program Officer. This is a full time temporary opportunity up to December 2021 based at
- We offer a competitive salary to the successful candidate with salary range starting from $66,856 to $97,825 per annum plus superannuation and leave loading.
Working with us
The Office of Sport is the lead NSW Government agency for sport and active recreation.
With a vision of sport and active recreation creating healthier people, connecting communities and making a stronger NSW, we provide the people of NSW with the leadership, policies, programs, funding and infrastructure necessary to maximise the social,
health and economic benefits realised through this valued sector.
Our work is spread across NSW, with ten Sport and Recreation Centres, four Olympic Sport Venues and offices throughout the state.
About the role The Program Officer is responsible for planning and delivering outdoor education and recreation programs. In this role, you will be required to:
- Develop and deliver programs to meet client needs including sport and active recreation outcomes for a variety of sport, community and school groups.
- Conduct activities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain high levels of customer service and adapt service delivery styles to match client groups.
- Respond to client requests during programs including dealing with incidents and emergency situations.
A bit about you
- You can plan and deliver outdoor education and recreation programs to a variety of sport, community, and school groups
- You can deliver programs in line with standard operating procedures
- You enjoy dealing with a variety of customers and can adapt service delivery to meet their needs
- You are aware of safety requirements and can deal with incidents and emergency situations
- You can collaborate with your colleagues/clients to deliver program components
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree level tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (e.g. Education) or a Certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation and relevant industry experience.
- First aid qualification
- Undertake on-call responsibilities on a rostered basis during residential programs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work as part of a team to support and coordinate the development and implementation of a range of youth focused policy initiatives - Temporary Full Time Role for 2 years - Location - Queanbeyan, Armi [...]
- Temporary Full Time Role for 2 years - Location - Queanbeyan, Armidale, Dubbo or Coffs Harbour preferred. Other Regional NSW locations will be considered. - Annual salary starting from $97,152 + pl [...]
<ul><li><strong>Temporary Full Time Role for 2 years<strong><li><li><strong>Location - Queanbeyan, Armidale, Dubbo or Coffs Harbour preferred. Other Regional [...]
A little bit about us The Communication and Regional Delivery team within the Major Transport Infrastructure Projects Division applies communication, media, policy and engagement expertise to: - sup [...]