Legal Aid NSW
Part Time Casual Teachers - Training and Assessment-0000874M
- Become a Part Time Casual Teacher at a world class education provider
- $83.00 per hour
- Position located at the TAFE NSW Gosford campus
TAFE NSW is dedicated to meeting the evolving needs of the NSW economy and workforce, offering world class training and education that delivers the skills needed for the jobs of today and tomorrow. Grow your career in a dynamic and collaborative environment, where you can innovate, create value and proudly play a meaningful role in delivering quality training to the people of NSW.
TAFE NSW is looking for qualified,
experienced individuals who wish to be considered for Part Time Casual Teaching opportunities in Training and Assessment as they arise.
You will be part of an engaged dispersed team who are experts in their discipline and who collaborate to achieve business outcomes.
If you are interested in sharing your talents by teaching the next generation, then this is the role for you!
To be successful in the role you are a subject matter expert in Vocational Education Training and Assessment. You are vibrant, motivating and engaging in your teaching style with the willingness to share your knowledge and experience. You have the ability to think on your feet and respond to student enquiries with confidence and conviction. You are able to communicate to your peers, students and industry stakeholders ensuring that the information is accurate, current and relevant.
The role of the TAFE teacher as a professional educator is to help, construct, guide and enhance the educative process. The teacher delivers educational programs and facilitates learning, enabling students to achieve their desired outcomes. You have demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities including administration tasks, teaching duties and industry engagement.
- Appropriate subject knowledge, skills in the discipline and a commitment to maintain technical currency
- Diploma in Training and Assessment or equivalent - must show VET knowledge for training and skills in RTO and workplace settings
- Minimum of three years post-qualification experience in industry relevant to your qualifications, gained within the past 5 years
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and online learning platforms including MS Teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with peers, students and students
- Ability to effectively share your experience and knowledge within Training and Assessment
- Great team player who strives to achieve success for all students
For full details about the role review the and the
Part Time Casual Teacher Suitability Lists are maintained to ensure that there is a sufficient number of appropriately qualified and experienced persons who can be engaged as a part time casual teacher. Offers of employment are dependent on availability of work during the period that the list is valid. Please note that placement on a suitability list does not constitute an offer of employment, nor does it guarantee that an offer of employment will be made.
How to Apply
For your application to be considered, you must:
- Attach an updated resume including your qualifications relevant to the position
- Upload copies of all relevant qualifications
- Attach a cover letter outlining how you meet the selection criteria of the position
Applications Close: Monday 29 March at 11.59pm.
Role Enquiries - Please contact Margaret Kinvig via email or telephone on 02 43482271
Recruitment Enquiries – Tracey Klein via email [email protected]
As a condition of employment, you will be required to obtain clearance. For permanent positions you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. For temporary positions, it is generally acceptable for you to have a current visa that allows you to work in Australia.
TAFE NSW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse workforce.
We encourage applications from people with a disability and will make any reasonable adjustment that you need both in the interview process and on the job – if you need assistance or if you have any questions in relation to the recruitment or application process please contact Renae Gardiner via [email protected]
Central & North Coasts - Newcastle & Hunter Valley-Gosford, Central Coast and Region
Part-timeTotal Remuneration Package:$83.00 per hourContactMargaret [email protected]
Vocational education and training/TAFE
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About BHP Operations Services Operations Services (OS) was established with the single goal of focusing on front line operators and maintainers. Completing work previously performed by service contra [...]
Are you an approachable and friendly NUM with excellent communication and decision making skills? This may be your next role! Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Position Classification: Nurse U [...]
Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ nearly 7,000 [...]
- Location flexible for the right identified candidate - Proof of identity is a must for this role - Total package: $77,293 inclusive of 9.5% Super with NFP Packaging available Are you well-conne [...]