Legal Aid NSW
Senior Project Manager - Clerk Grade 9/10 - Facilities - Central Sydney - Ongoing-0000870U
ABOUT LEGAL AID NSW
Legal Aid NSW is the largest legal aid agency in Australia, comprising of a Central Sydney office and 26 regional offices in metropolitan and regional centres across NSW and a number of specialist services and advice clinics. Working at Legal Aid NSW provides the opportunity to support people with disabilities, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, women and children, Indigenous people and people with mental illness who may experience difficulties when enforcing and defending their rights.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a candidate to:
- Manage and oversee all aspects of project/s including development and implementation of capital and minor fitout works, lease renewals/renegotiations, security and emergency management, and programs of preventative maintenance. This includes developing project plans, preparing briefing material for Executive, undertaking procurement within NSW Government Guidelines, coordinating resources, maintaining and reporting on budgets and milestones to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed project scope.
- Establish and manage relationships with internal stakeholders including the Legal Aid NSW senior management and staff to develop organisational guidelines and project plans for fitouts, leasing, security/emergency management and preventative maintenance. There is also an element of collaborative design to ensure that work spaces in Legal Aid NSW offices and/or other Legal Aid NSW work sites are functional and fit-for-purpose.
- Manage a small team of staff and establish and manage stakeholder relationships with contractors, tradesman and other external providers of services, through effective communication, negotiation and issues management, to ensure project deliverables are met.
The successful applicant will be a highly capable program and project manager with demonstrated communication skills and experience negotiating with stakeholders, maintaining strong customer-focus and delivering on strategic and operational objectives. The successful candidate will have sound judgement and demonstrated experience in procurement and financial management. The role also responds to out-of-hours calls from time to time.
• Willingness to undertake a Criminal Record Check and/or working with Children Check
• Hold Australian or NZ citizenship or be an Australian Permanent Resident
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Local Fish & Chip takeaway store located in south west Sydney. must be able to work in a fast paced environment, quick learner and able to speak English and communicate effective. hourly rate depe [...]
Part time temporary Sales Administrator for a company located at Macquarie Park Your new company A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a global pharmaceutical company in there customer servic [...]
Job Description Acare Sydney Pty. Ltd. Is all about providing highly personalised care. We offer our services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We provide real-time, flexible, secure, r [...]
- North Sydney Location - Circa $125K base + super - Global Organisation An exciting opportunity for an influential and dynamic HR Business Partner to join a global organisation. The Opportunit [...]