Legal Aid NSW
Senior Human Resources Business Partner-000087BH
NSW Electoral Commission
The New South Wales Electoral Commission delivers trusted and independent systems, processes, oversight and engagement that support democracy in New South Wales. Our vision is to maintain confidence in the integrity of the democratic process and make it easy for people to understand and participate.
Our work includes:
• Running elections;
• Communicating and engaging with the public and our stakeholders; and
• Investigating possible offences and enforcing electoral laws such as the Electoral Act 2017 and the Electoral Funding Act 2018.
Purpose of the Role
The role is critical to the achievement and delivery of client focused HR programs and services in recruitment, policy, learning and development, change management, safety and wellbeing, workforce planning, performance and talent management. This includes providing coaching to managers and staff to build employee engagement and organisation capabilities.
The role is temporary full time up to 30 June 2022 (maternity leave cover)
The NSW Electoral Commission is committed to maintaining public confidence in the integrity of the electoral system. The Commission requires all its employees to refrain from membership of any political party and from engaging in political activity which could be seen as reflecting adversely on the strict political neutrality of the Commission. To maintain political neutrality, applicants for roles with the Commission who are, who have been or who may be perceived to be or have been connected with political activities may also be ineligible for appointment and should disclose such information as part of their application. This does not include voting in a Commonwealth, State or Local Government election, which is compulsory in NSW. The Commission’s may be viewed on its .
Your employment will be subject to National Criminal Records Check to determine your suitability for employment.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience providing HR operational and strategic advice and the ability to influence, engage and coach senior stakeholders.
- Experience in the development of HR management policy and strategies.
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple HR initiatives and deliver quality outcomes.
- Good communication skills, including written, oral, and interpersonal and an ability to manage change.
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary HR practices, Public Sector HR management policies and legislation.
- Tertiary qualifications or demonstrated equivalent professional experience.
- Satisfactory criminal record check result.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The role will be responsible primarily for overseeing the delivery of operational HR across Australia and New Zealand. You will report to the Regional HR Director for Asia Pacific with a dotted line t [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience [...]
Human Resources | Regular | REQ-10033227 | 2021-04-15 | Full-time At ING we’re the most recommended bank due to the great customer service we offer. We’re applying that same philosophy to our Can [...]
Requisition ID: 284311Work Area: SalesExpected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Regular Full TimeCOMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a de [...]