Legal Aid NSW
New South Wales
Premier's Sporting Challenge Advisor, SEO2 (ETS) – 192697-000086QM
Temporary full-time appointment to 29 January 2024
Commencing April 2021
About the role
Supporting the development and implementation of the Premier's Sporting Challenge with particular responsibility fo rthe delivery of the Sport Leadership Program.
Please address the selection criteria in relation to the for the position in your application. Please note that it is a requirement that all candidates submit their applications online. No paper based, email based or late applications will be accepted.
Permanent teachers taking up non-school based temporary appointments,
the right of return to their substantive position has been extended to up to 3 years.
The Educational Services Division Executive Group has agreed on a transitional arrangement for the recruitment of the Non-School Based Teaching Service (NSBTS) classifications of Senior Education Officer 1 and Senior Education Officer 2 (SEO1/SEO2), pending the outcome of the Educational Services review.
Applicants should refer to the arrangements for further information.
This is a child-related role . If you are the successful applicant you will be required to obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) Clearance number as a condition of employment (if you do not already have this). For more information, visit and in addition your employment may be subject to the Department’s National Criminal Records Check to determine your suitability for employment.
Existing internal employees are encouraged to refer to the for teachers taking up a temporary Non-School Based Teaching Service positions.
If you are called to interview you will need to provide the following:
Sydney Region-Sydney - South
Number of Positions
1Total Remuneration Package:$161,338. Package includes salary ($145,546), employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.ContactJames Boyer-02 9508 5528
Education and/or training
Department of EducationKey Application Responses
- Teaching qualifications and recent school based experience within the K-12 range
- Demonstrated commitment to participating in and managing accreditation processes
- Proven ability to liaise and negotiate with a range of stakeholders and work collaboratively within and across teams
- High level written and oral communication and interpersonal skills and experience in the preparation of documents including briefings, reports and correspondence
- Experience in the management of systems to analyse, record, manipulate, store and retrieve data
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, provide sound advice and work independently
- Demonstrated capacity to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and in accordance with agreed quality standards
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan and implement strategic initiatives and innovative practices that support education change for improved student learning outcomes
- Knowledge of and commitment to the Department's Aboriginal education policies
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
FULL-TIME TEMPORARY POSITION (1.0 FTE) Commencing 03/05/2021 - Concluding 31/01/2022 Are you passionate about investing in the growth and development of the next generation? Do you enjoy working i [...]
Orange Ex-Services' Club Marketing Coordinator Responsible for the day-to-day operations of all marketing production. You are a hands-on designer and producer responsible for translating the needs o [...]
NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service is seeking an enthusiastic individual, focused on delivering high quality customer service to third party event organisers and function clients. - Full time on [...]
- Exciting opportunity for a highly organised, customer-centric individual - Join a supportive Local Council recognised as an 'Employer of Choice' - Salary circa $53,544.40 - $57,579.60 PLUS super [...]