Legal Aid NSW
HR Business Partner-000087I3
ABOUT THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
The Sydney Opera House is an iconic Australian institution that embodies beauty, inspiration and the liberating power of art and ideas.
Our vision is to be as bold and inspiring as the Opera House itself.
Our mission is twofold:
- To treasure and renew the Opera House for future generations of artists, audiences and visitors; and
- To inspire, and strengthen the community, through everything we do.
For more information about the Sydney Opera House please refer to our
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is responsible for providing expert and professional advice, support and solutions to the Human Resources Manager and clients on the design,
development and implementation of strategies policies and programs that deliver high quality, professional, proactive, effective and ethical people management practices and achieve business outcomes, integrate/align with SOH strategic/corporate objectives and support the cultural change program.
This position is also responsible to project manage and support high quality HR strategies and services that deliver measurable improvements in client’s specific business strategies, employee performance and welfare, relationships with key stakeholders, support and contribute to the cultural change program and are aligned to the achievement of SOH business outcomes.
Further detailed information about the role and its requirements can be obtained from the
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Tertiary Qualifications in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Extensive generalist Human Resources knowledge, skills and experience with specialist experience in one or more of the following areas :- industrial relations; recruitment and selection; performance management; HR systems, processes and policies; organisation design; job design and evaluation; advocacy on people management issues; grievance handling, discipline and people issues and HR aspects of injury management and rehabilitation.
- Experience in the provision of client focussed human resources services on a consultancy basis.
- Experience in managing the development and implementation of a range of human resource initiatives designed to improve organisational effectiveness.
- Ability to build effective business partnering relationships, including an ability to analyse and evaluate and develop options and solutions.
- Experience in building and maintaining professional working relationships with Unions.
- Good understanding and experience in the implementation of public sector legislation, policies and procedures relating to human resources.
- Well developed interpersonal, facilitation, influencing, negotiation, networking and relationship management skills
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of the Performing Arts Industry and knowledge of other areas of the SOH business.
- Project management skills, flexibility and adaptability.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- You are passionate about people - We are Human Resources - Together we can help create a culture where our people can thrive See yourself in our team: People are a key part of the Group’s st [...]
Manager – HR Systems Talent - Global role managing our HR systems for talent (Succession, performance, learning & development) - Opportunity to lead a globally located team who are responsible [...]
The role will be responsible primarily for overseeing the delivery of operational HR across Australia and New Zealand. You will report to the Regional HR Director for Asia Pacific with a dotted line t [...]
- 5+ years of in-house, external, or RPO recruitment with full lifecycle experience - Recruitment Program Management experience – namely in market intelligence, talent mapping, talent attraction e [...]