Legal Aid NSW
Teacher Refrigeration -000086Y4
- Are you passionate about passing on your experience to the next generation of tradesman?
- Permanent Full Time opportunities
- Locations: Granville and Nirimba - Western Sydney Region
TAFE NSW is the largest skills and training provider in Australia, and one of the largest in the world. We partner with industry to deliver relevant, high quality, practical training to equip the workforce of tomorrow, and to help grow the NSW economy.
TAFE NSW is seeking qualified and experienced Refrigeration experts to share their knowledge and experience. Become a part of a passionate, vibrant and engaged team in a world class education environment.
Permanent full time opportunities located at Granville and Nirimba .
To succeed in the role, you will need to be experienced within Refrigeration Trade. You are passionate about the industry, aware of current industry requirements and have a willingness to continue to obtain industry knowledge. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to share information with your peers and students face to face and when required, via connected learning platforms.
YOUR CHANCE TO TRAIN THE NEXT GENERATION
Successful applicants will possess;
- Certificate III of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, or equivalent
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116), or equivalent
- Qualified Supervisor Certificate (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning) with electrical endorsement or equivalent, plus a refrigeration Handling Licence.
- A minimum of five years of experience (post training) relevant to Refrigeration industry
For full details about the role review the and the
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply now’ where you will be redirected to I work for NSW site.
For your application to be considered, you must:
- Attach an updated resume – PDF format
- Upload copies of your qualifications – PDF format
- Provide contact details of 2 referees
- Answer each of the Key Application Responses
Closing Date: Tuesday 23March 2021 at 11.59pm
For any job specific enquiries please contact Lee Wilton, Team Leader Electrical via email at [email protected] or phone 9208 6397
As a condition of employment, you will be required to obtain clearance. For permanent positions you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. For temporary positions, it is generally acceptable for you to have a current visa that allows you to work in Australia.
TAFE NSW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse workforce.
We encourage applications from people with a disability and will make any reasonable adjustment that you need both in the interview process and on the job – if you need assistance or if you have any questions in relation to the recruitment or application process please contact via [email protected]
Sydney Region-Sydney - Greater West
Number of Positions
2Total Remuneration Package:$111,398. Packages includes salary ($84,664 - $100,407), employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.ContactLee Wilton-9208 6397
Education and/or training
TAFE NSWKey Application Responses
Responses to the following questions will be required as part of the application process. Please prepare your responses in a word document and copy and paste as required. Please limit your responses to a max 300 words per response.
- Explain how you are prepared to continue to develop your Vocational Education and Training (VET) knowledge and skills as well as your industry currency and trainer/assessor competence.
- Provide an example of your high level written and oral communication skills in English and Proven ability to communicate effectively in a wide range of educational, industrial or community environments.
- Explain your commitment and ability to facilitate learning in an adult environment and demonstrated organisational skills applicable to an educational setting.
- Provide an example of your demonstrated commitment to quality customer service and demonstrated ability to contribute in a team environment.
- Provide an example of your strengths in problem solving and change management.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you looking for more clients? We have clients in Winston Hills, Seven Hills, NorthMead, Parramatta & surrounds, needing help for 4-15hrs per week during school hours. Would you like to spend [...]
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF PARRAMATTA CBD. Currently on the search for an experienced barista with allrounder experience to join our team. Must have friendly outgoing personality with a minimum 2 year [...]
The Role This position is working with our Sydney Aboriginal Home Care Branch - You will be required to work and live within or near to Campbelltown and the surrounding suburbs. Being a Home Care W [...]
As Australias first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, partners and communities. Our Aged Care services deliver in-home tail [...]