What will your typical day look like?
We are looking for a top performing professional to join our dynamic team to help us meet the demand for technology assurance. As a member of our Digital & Tech Risk team the types of activities you will be involved in include:
• Scoping and delivering IT general controls audit procedures to support our external financial audit teams.
• Conducting third party IT assurance reviews in line with standards such as ASAE3402, ASAE3150 and SOC2.
• Leading the fieldwork and reporting for IT internal audits, such as in relation to IT strategy & governance, IT service management, cloud risk management, ERP implementations, cyber security and third party risk management.
• Coaching and supporting junior team members to deliver successful engagement outcomes.
• Collaborating with colleagues both locally and nationally to share and develop better practices for audit and engagement delivery.
Whilst technology review and assurance will be the focus of your role, there will also be opportunities to contribute to delivery of projects in other areas of Digital & Tech Risk, such as risk and control framework development, program delivery, business analysis and tech operating model design.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
Above all else you are someone who wants to grow their career as part of a supportive team and build clients’ trust in technology through assurance and advice.
Ideally you will also be able to demonstrate some of the following:
• Experience auditing general computer controls and IT control testing of applications, operating systems, and databases.
• Understanding of auditing techniques and/or computer control environments.
• Experience identifying controls, developing and executing test plans.
• Strong understanding of technology and digital risk and control strategy concepts.
• Ability to write report segments and to participate in presentations
• Experience in third party auditing standards such as ASAE (e.g., 3402, 3150), SOC2 etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong team working skills, including coaching junior members of the team.
• Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, question the status quo and deliver effectively against challenging objectives.
• Relevant qualification such as CISA, CRISC etc
Your work, your choice
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Operation Manager – Valsoft – APAC region Valsoft is seeking for our APAC portfolio an Operation Manager to join our ever-growing team. This position provides critical operational management to [...]
Venue Manager : Sparkke at the Whitmore Who We Are The Sparkke Change Beverage Company (SPARKKE) is a female founded and led alcohol company producing 100% natural, award winning and predominan [...]
Mechanical Fitter job in Adelaide, Turbine maintenance. Multiple Roles. Your new company This well respected organisation provide maintenance and shutdown services to Oil & Gas, Mining, Energy [...]
- Dynamic organisation with exciting new projects - Full time permanent opportunity ADELAIDE As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and i [...]