- Provide professional technical support services to RIB ANZ/International customers, meeting customer expectations, and ensuring queries are resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Provide technical support services including handling support phone calls and emails, and performing remote software product installations.
- Raise, analyse, track and resolve support incidents for customers.
- Analyse customers’ hardware and network in conjunction with our software applications to determine cause of issues and to identify resolutions.
- Liaise with the R&D; team in relation to support incidents requiring software developer input.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience and qualities:
- Tertiary Education in IT or equivalent professional certifications.
- Experience in a helpdesk, systems administration role or a software support engineer role.
- Customer focused, with a positive attitude and high standards in customer service.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to Windows Server, Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Browsers and Web technologies.
- TCP/IP & Networking.
- Knowledge or experience in the following will be an advantage:
- SaaS application support.
- Cloud platforms, particularly AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Virtualisation technologies including VMware and Hyper-V.
- CAD software;
- Database software.
- Ability to communicate complex IT issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge or experience in the Construction industry will be considered advantageous but not essential.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm, be happy to be part of a small and dynamic team, be willing to take responsibility and relish the challenge of helping to grow our business to market dominance.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible Working Arrangements.
- You will become an expert in some of the world’s leading construction software products.
- You will be involved in the leading edge of the industry and be a key part of friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Please send us a detailed resume and a cover letter with expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
RIB Software is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who are we? UpGuard’s mission is to protect the world’s data. We obsessively seek out elegant, robust ways to enable our customers to find, acknowledge, and remediate cyber risk. With UpGuard, org [...]
Application Engineer, Hospitality Cloud AMS 76630.Systems Analyst 3-IT.INFTECH.DCS Sr. Application Engineer, Hospitality Cloud AMS The Oracle Hospitality Cloud Application Engineering team is a mis [...]
We are currently looking for an experienced, motivated and customer centric Technical Support Engineer to join a large national professional services firm with headquarters based Sydney. The successfu [...]
- Sydney Apply - Title: Senior Maritime Engineers The Company Kellogg Brown and Root Pty Ltd (KBR) is a leading Government and Defence service provider. KBR in Australia has been involved in worki [...]