Tabla in Nunawading are looking for a chef to start immediately. We are a Middle Eastern restaurant with a modern, casual ambience.
- Prepping, cooking and plating up dishes to a high quality standard
- Monitoring quality and presentation of dishes
- Assisting with food stock control
- Delegating tasks to other team members
- Maintaining high levels of hygiene & cleanliness according to OH&S;
The right applicant will have the following skills/attributes:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a chef role
- Knowledge of cooking methods, ingredients and operating equipment
- Willing to work Thursday & Friday evenings & weekends
- Ability to multitask
- Grill experience highly regarded
- Passion for food
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team
Please only apply for this role if you live within a reasonable distance or have your own transport.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Want to make a difference to the lives of older people, people with disabilities and their carers? Are you dynamic and capable of working in an environment of significant change and reform? Whitehors [...]
Whitehorse City Council is seeking an enthusiastic person to join our Statutory Planning team as a Principal Planner. With Box Hill designated as a Metropolitan Activity Centre undergoing significant [...]
· Part time plus additional hours as required · Attractive commission based structures · Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand Discover a great place to work at Harvey No [...]
Are you: Passionate thusiastic about our environment- "On the market' oking for an Confidential that truly values its people An experienced phone salesperson that loves talking with customers- [...]