About the role
Working closely with and reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll support all operational and people aspects of the store. You’ll take pride in contributing to a store which is exceptionally presented, welcoming and engaging for our customers, team members and community. This is an excellent opportunity to take your retail leadership experience to the next level.
Good things you need
• Ability to coach, lead and develop a large team (100+)
• Proven experience working in a fast paced, complex environment
• To assist the Store Manager to ensure that key commercial targets are met or exceeded
• To keep things simple and inspire customers by making sure Coles’ visual merchandising, safety,
compliance and auditing standards are met
• To be customer obsessed and continually seek to better understand our diverse customers
• To drive a one team culture which puts our team members health, safety and wellbeing first
• Ability to look ahead, energise your team and deliver with pride
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ABOUT AMART We are an energetic and enthusiastic group with a passion for furniture. We are a national brand growing rapidly, united by a clear vision 'to help transform the homes of everyday Austr [...]
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking a Retail Sales Assistant for a permanent full-time role with our client, a national manufacturer pplier of off-road vehicle accessories plications, ba [...]
Description About Kathmandu At Kathmandu we believe adventures are the stuff of life. Whether cycling around the park at lunchtime trekking through the remote jungles of Borneo, or exploring the bri [...]
Love Shoes, Love Fashion, Love People - - Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer - Fun, fast paced and diverse role - Opportunity for Career progression - Rotating roste [...]