About the role
We’re looking for a Store Team Member (Cleaning and Trolley Collection). This is a key role to ensure we provide our customers with a safe, seamless and positive shopping experience and create a welcoming environment in our stores.
What you’ll be doing
- Working through a checklist of cleaning tasks across all departments and throughout store
- Using various equipment and products to sweep, mop, vacuum, scrub and buff floors throughout the shop as well as in our team rooms, toilets and offices
- Cleaning, dusting and wiping shelving and equipment throughout the store, cleaning team rooms and toilets
- Collecting trolleys from in and around the store and store carpark – whatever the weather
- Working both indoors and outdoors and will be trusted to work autonomously
Good things you need
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- The ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and demonstrate a solid work ethic
- The ability to work on your own and follow instructions
- You’ll be constantly on the go and will be lifting up to 17kgs so it’s essential that you’re physically fit, active and energetic
- Availability for shifts between the hours of 5am-11pm 7 days per week
- The ability to get to work outside of public transport operating hours
Even though it’s an advantage, no prior experience is necessary for this position as full training will be provided in the use of chemicals, machinery and safety equipment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities. Our aged care services deliver [...]
- Catering Assistant - VIC - Regional Apply - Job Description: About The Care Home Bupa Aged Care Echuca is a modern care home located in Rural VictoriaNear the banks of the Murray and Campaspe Riv [...]
- Carer - Echuca - VIC - Regional Apply - Job Description: Location: Echuca About t he Care Home Bupa Aged Care Echuca is located on the banks of the Murray River close to the local communityEnjoy [...]
- Registered Nurse - Echuca - VIC - Regional Apply - Job Description: About the Care Home A charming, modern home in the rural edge of Echuca, close to the community centre and transport links. [...]