Cushman & Wakefield
Senior HR Business Partner, Recurring
Job Description Summary
The Senior HR Business Partner is responsible for proactively partnering with the business leaders in areas such as organization design, employee relations, talent and performance management, employee engagement, leadership coaching, talent development and workforce planning.
The role of HR business partnering is to lead and support the implementation of value-added programs and interventions to enable the business and our people to deliver high performance.
With a focus on the Recurring service lines, (e.g.: Integrated Facilities Management IFM, Asset Services, Project Development Services PDS and Global Occupier Services GOS),
the Senior HR Business Partner works closely with the business to anticipate and communicate HR related needs proactively and ensure all HR initiatives and programs are implemented effectively and aligned with Cushman & Wakefield’s strategic priorities.
By understanding business strategy and working closely with the business leaders and the HR COE (Centre of Excellence teams), the Senior HR Business Partner plays a pivotal role in talent management, recruitment / strategic hiring, promoting diversity, equality and inclusion and leading employee engagement and employee value proposition activities to help the business leaders adapt to the workplace of the future.
The Senior HR Business Partner ensures all employment law requirements are satisfactorily met across all areas of Human Resources, leads specific Human Resources projects and supported by data and analytics, provides professional HR guidance and support tailored to the business.
Partner with the business:
- Understand business strategy and assist leaders in designing effective organizations to meet current and future business needs and work closely with business line leaders and teams to identify and deploy impactful people strategies that enable growth and high performance.
- Drive HR initiatives, solutions and programs in alignment with HR and business priorities, based on organizational insights using data analytics.
- Provide appropriate coaching and feedback to people leaders and individuals.
- Anticipate and manage risks associated with potential critical talent loss. Take a holistic approach to leveraging and engaging internal talent as well as understanding local markets to help the business leaders attract and retain top talent.
- Operationalize and implement people related components of business transformation and change programs
- Promote employee engagement and value proposition activities
- Actively promote diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of people and culture.
Provide HR Expertise:
- Help to design and implement HR projects
- Work with business leaders as well as SME teams within HR, to provide a seamless, HR experience
- Support the end to end delivery of Cushman & Wakefield’s HR practices for the employee lifecycle including workforce planning, supporting on-boarding, talent acquisition, succession management, leadership development, employee engagement, performance and reward, diversity and inclusion, facilitating the annual talent management processes, organizational design and development.
- Work with Asia Pacific’s HR Centre of Excellence (COE) leadership to contribute as a regional HR partner to the ongoing development of these practices to support the attraction and retention of employees.
- Understand compensation strategies for transactional service lines and take an active role to ensure compensation, strategic hiring, business cases and commercial management is paramount for business leaders
- Work closely with HR Operations to ensure accurate employment related information is tracked
- Leverage HR technology platforms such as Workday to deliver value to business leaders and employees using simple, streamlined processes for an efficient and effective HR service to the business. Provide ongoing education to leaders and employees on ways they can maximize the value they receive from HR technology so that the platforms are business enablers, not obstacles.
- Deliver and ensure adherence to Company required training, particularly related to performance management, bullying, sexual harassment and discrimination or specialist leadership training
- Review, establish, implement and communicate policies and compliance initiatives across the region.
- Counsel leaders and the HR team on compliance matters related to local employment laws and culture.
Employee Relations Management:
- Provide expertise in managing employee relations matters and ensure an effective investigation process to deal promptly with grievances
- Make accurate and informed decisions regarding when an investigation is required and where required carry out investigations according to best practice principles.
- Work with people leaders on restructures to ensure that they follow all legal requirements and can be commercially justified.
- Lead and/or support (as appropriate) performance management of poor performing employees, including (where appropriate) the development of a Performance Improvement Plan.
- Manage legal risk appropriately and in a commercially sensible matter;
- Brief external legal counsel (where required); and
- Prepare materials for any legal proceeding (where appropriate);
- Represent Cushman & Wakefield at any conciliation or mediation
Leadership: (Direct or indirect leadership of an HRBP Team)
- Lead the HRBP team, developing commercial HR capability with a strong focus on results. Ensure each HRBP is positioned to serve the business in a ‘hands-on’, commercially driven manner and create an environment that drives consistency, high performance and supports their ongoing development.
- Set meaningful and measurable HR objectives aligned with Asia Pacific and Recurring business strategies.
- Hold HRBPs accountable for execution of these objectives and provide leadership guidance and development to the HRBP team so they build productive partnerships with business leaders and are focused on value-creation.
- Provide sound, value-driven HR counsel and guidance to the business working closely with leaders and their teams as a trusted partner, bringing insight and advice relating to people, teams and development of their business as they grow.
- Work safely and avoid placing yourself or anyone else’s health and safety at risk by your acts or omissions
- Comply with Cushman & Wakefield Environmental policies and adhere to procedures and work instructions that are relevant to your activities
- Operate in a manner that will minimize any adverse environmental impacts associated with your activities
- Understand the Cushman & Wakefield brand and expertise of services delivered to ensure all opportunities to provide a full service offer to clients is available
Promoter of Cushman & Wakefield’s Purpose & Values:
- Be an advocate of Cushman & Wakefield’s purpose and values. Together with the business create a culture which is open and connected and which expects the highest standard of behavior and ethical conduct throughout the company.
- Articulate and live the Cushman & Wakefield culture, model organizational values and required behavior and hold others (employees and peers) accountable for their actions by identifying and acting on behavior which is inconsistent with agreed standards
As an equal opportunity employer, Cushman & Wakefield encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply. Cushman & Wakefield promotes safety at all times.
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-(phone hidden) or email [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Experienced Cook/Chef needed for renowned Wine bar and restaurant in the Melbourne CBD. Training provided. Good remuneration. Sunday and Monday off . Rotating roster. Access to other opportuni [...]
Duties and responsibilities 1) Design and build solutions for specific business problems or project requirements 2) Develop and implement product solutions using required optical engin [...]
First Focus is Australia’s #1 Managed Service Provider. We have the experience and capability to deliver comprehensive Managed IT Services, Project Support, Unified Communications, Technology, Conne [...]
We are looking for a motivated reliable person to manage our clients investment properties. The position is challenging and duties will include all facets on management, such as leases, inspections, [...]