What you will need to bring?
- Passion for delivering exceptional Customer experiences every time
- Ability to connect with Customers and confidently sell product
- Confidence to work independently and as part of a Team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, conversational and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing development and support for personal and professional career growth
- Leave entitlements
- Team discounts
- Bonuses and incentives paid to those Team Members who exceed targets and rankings
If you share the same drive and determination we have to succeed – Apply Now!
Applications must be submitted via www.sanitycareers.com.au .
Sanity is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities
Please allow up to two weeks for application processing. If you are found suitable for the position you will be contacted to arrange a phone interview, if you are however unsuccessful you will receive an email notification.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Merchandise for leading non-alcoholic drink brands Ideal candidate would reside in Moe/Morwell area - includes travel to Warragul, Traralgon & Bunyip. Availability Required Wednesday & Thursday - [...]
- Above award wages, penalty rates and access to gym membership discounts - Rapidly growing organisation with potential to progress and grow your career - Full time permanent role (9 day fortnight) - [...]
- Permanent full time role with above award salary + penalty rates - Friendly and welcoming team with the highest infection control processes - Continued training, flexible and supportive work environ [...]
Support Workers Youth - Children's Services (Residential) Aruma needs YOU (yes, you!) Working with Children and Young People in Out of Home Care Warragul | Permanent Part-Time or Casual opportuniti [...]