The Nielsen Company
Digital Support Executive - 82657
Analytics - Australia
About The Role
Nielsen is one of the world’s biggest data measurement companies, and we pride ourselves on providing our people with endless possibilities and paths to grow their careers.
Nielsen is looking for an organised self-starter to join a fun, dynamic and exciting team that specialise in measurement integration. Working with this team will see you take your skills to the next level!
To get you started, we will provide you with full training and provide ongoing support throughout your Nielsen journey.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of client engagement as related to measurement integration.
- Use strong written and verbal communication skills tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Classification, Product, Operations, Tech, Engineering and Client Services.
- Drive positive client relationships through top-level service.
- Keep to Service level agreements and deadlines.
- Independently manage tickets in the ticketing system.
- Knowledge sharing with team members and other internal stakeholders.
- Conduct technical and consultative calls with clients, account managers and other stakeholders.
- Provide constructive input to Team Lead / Operations Manager.
Qualifications & Skills
- Preferably candidate with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development
- Understanding of Software Development Kits is a must
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of staff
- Experience with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office suite
- Proven record of delivering quality results on time
- Outstanding organizational/time management skills and the ability to multi-task in order to effectively support multiple projects and client engagements
- Creative problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills and unyielding focus on client satisfaction
- Composed in high-pressure situations
- Demonstrate ability to effectively resolve conflicts
- Experience working with and reporting results to senior management and staff
- An aptitude for learning new systems, technology, and processes
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues using debugging tools (e.g. Chrome DevTools, Fiddler, Charles, Console)
About the Team
Nielsen Media would not function without our Technology teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description Xandr is seeking a leader for its commercial operations across Australia & New Zealand. The Managing Director/GM is responsible for developing and promoting new use cases that leverage th [...]
The Organisation Our client is a highly respected Australian retailer, who are making a strong comeback after 2020’s industry slump. With a large appetite for growth in 2021, they are now looking [...]
About Eka Eka Software Solutions is the No. 1 Commodity Management Platform in the world. Eka is the global leader in providing digital commodity management solutions driven by Cloud, Blockchain, Mac [...]
Do what you love. Love what you do. At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, a [...]