The world is changing as we know it. It’s more important than ever that communications and entertainment services are available to users to connect wherever they may be. Here at Dolby, our mission is to enable experiences that transcend expectations and reach the spectacular. We need your creative solutions and diverse thought. The Dolby U internship program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. For any student seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, we invite you to join us in continuing to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
At Dolby U we are looking for undergraduate/graduate students across Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science and broader STEM disciplines to join a cutting-edge Research and Development facility for a practically focused paid internship.
As an Intern Electrical Engineer, you will gain experience with the design, analysis, prototyping, and evaluation of analog and mixed-signal circuits and systems focused on delivering high-performance audio. The team you will be joining develops innovative hardware solutions to enable amazing Dolby audio experiences across a wide range of consumer electronics devices. You will be working alongside acoustic, mechanical, DSP, and other electrical engineers to conceive, prototype, and prove out exciting new hardware technologies.
The Dolby U internships are a great way to get exposure to cool technology areas, grow your skills, and a pathway to full time opportunities with Dolby.
Education, Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required:
- Current Electrical or Electronics Engineering/Physics or Applied Physics/Mechatronics student.
- Relevant coursework includes: analog circuits, signals and systems, controls, power electronics, and data converters.
- Familiarity with typical electronics lab equipment, including DC power supplies, oscilloscopes, and digital multimeters.
- Understanding of basic circuit analysis techniques; simulation experience with SPICE or similar is a plus.
- High level written and verbal communication in both general and technologyspecific applications.
- The ability to work unsupervised when required.
We also like people who have -
- A can-do attitude and are not afraid to ask questions
- A genuine love of technology and writing great code
- A passion for audio, video, movies or music
- Hobbies! We love to see people who can invent
How to Apply:
Applications should comprise of your resume ( including academic transcripts in the same document ) and a cover letter
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us: Be part of a dynamic, flexible and family-friendly organisation helping to build a skilled and thriving Gippsland. Students have the opportunity to transform their future at any one of our [...]
Leading Digital Agency - Exciting New Projects using latest Technology •Port Melbourne location – short tram ride from CBD •Comfortable spacious offices with parking - Work and learn from [...]
Digital Manager PHD – Employer of Choice PHD is synonymous with planning excellence and innovation as we strive to always Find a Better Way for our clients. With best in breed technology at your f [...]
An opportunity to be part of the Department of Radiology at Royal North Shore Hospital is available. Position Classification: Staff Specialist Employment Type: Temporary Full Time or Part Time H [...]