Our client is a values-based social enterprise that balances its very successful commercial businesses of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Services and Employment & Training services with the delivery of Disability Care and Housing programs. Their purpose is to enhance the lifestyle and independence of people with disability.
An opportunity currently exists for a System Support Officer to join their ITC team at Eagle Farm . Providing ICT systems support and assistance to all employees and systems to ensure that support is provided in a timely manner, duties will range from BAU support to project execution and support. The position will also assist the ICT & Security Manager with day to day IT operations.
Key duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide urgent system support when needed
- Sharepoint Online updating and modification
- Dynamics 365 updating, modification and maintenance
- Maintain User account modification and user decommissioning
- General ICT duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a corporate ICT environment
- SharePoint Online and Dynamics 365 Online experience
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Current unrestricted Australian Drivers’ Licence and reliable car
- Tertiary qualification in IT (Diploma, Degree, MCP etc.) is desirable.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary, including community sector fringe benefits
- Work in a supportive and collaborative environment
- Ongoing training and access to regular continuing professional development
If you are looking to join a values-based organisation that is built around people and long-term sustainability, who are passionate about what they do and strive to continue to make a difference then this could be the role for you! APPLY NOW!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 746184 Work type: Full time Location: Brisbane - Metro North Applications close: 30 Apr 2021 11:55 PM E. Australia Standard Time Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possibl [...]
Role: Educational Leader Location: Murarrie Centre: Goodstart Murarrie Employment Type: Permanent Full Time We’re Goodstart At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for be [...]
An exciting opportunity exists within Planning Group's Development Assessment Division for a Planning Performance Manager. As part of this role, you'll be responsible for overseeing the delivery of a [...]
Department: Dental Practice Location: QLD City: Rochedale Post Date: 2021-04-21 Job Reference: GHGQ-JO-2104-17867 - Casual position for a Sterilisation Nurse with Dental Assisting dut [...]