Exciting opportunity for an Evidence Management / Data Storage Officer to be part of a dynamic team within a federal government agency that works to deliver nationally consistent, responsive and effective regulation of service providers.
The EM/DS Officer will utilise either litigation support experience or experience in categorising and cataloguing large volumes of documents (such as an archivist or librarian). The EM/DS Officer has demonstrated understanding of the importance of categorising, describing and storing each document in a consistent, logical manner that aids in identifying the document and makes it easy to retrieve it when needed.
You will not need to assess the evidentiary value of the documents.
Duties will include:
- Litigation support experience or archivist/librarian
- Ability to categorise, describe and store documents
- Capacity to collate, copy or scan, and upload documents
- Capacity to create an index of documents
Depending on the volume and format of the documents received by Investigations, the Evidence Management/Data Storage officers may be required to sort; collate; copy or scan; upload; categorise; and describe the documents.
- Must be an Australian citizen
- Lived experience of disability or demonstrated understanding of disability services in a State or Territory Government context would be an advantageous
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Be willing to undergo an Australian Federal Police check and obtain security clearance to the level applicable to the position
Applications are encouraged from people with disabilities, LGBTIQA+ people, women and people with diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds.
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY NOW and submit your resume in MS Word Format or contact DFP on 02 9200 3670 for more information.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Local Fish & Chip takeaway store located in south west Sydney. must be able to work in a fast paced environment, quick learner and able to speak English and communicate effective. hourly rate depe [...]
Part time temporary Sales Administrator for a company located at Macquarie Park Your new company A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a global pharmaceutical company in there customer servic [...]
Job Description Acare Sydney Pty. Ltd. Is all about providing highly personalised care. We offer our services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We provide real-time, flexible, secure, r [...]
- North Sydney Location - Circa $125K base + super - Global Organisation An exciting opportunity for an influential and dynamic HR Business Partner to join a global organisation. The Opportunit [...]