New Horizons Enterprises Limited
Key responsibilities will include
- Collaborating with customers to develop individualised support plans that incorporate their identified wellbeing needs and goals
- Experience with Group Work and running skill building groups
- Providing support to customers to improve their independence by assisting with living skills, transport, social activities, medication and personal care, as well as other support as required
- Keeping customer records up to date on a daily basis using on line systems
- Developing and maintain professional relationships and networks with customers, families, caregivers and key stakeholders
Skill and Experience:
We also took the time to ask our customers what they think makes a great Support Worker.
How do you compare to their ultimate wish list?
- Lived Experience
- Balanced - knows when to motivate, challenge and when to stop
You'll also need:
- Technical literacy with proven ability to use Microsoft Office and systems for reporting
- Minimum Cert IV in Mental Health or Disability or equivalent industry experience
- Availability to work across a rotating roster
- Valid NSW Drivers C class licence, with ability to drive vehicles in licence class, including large cars and vans.
- Willingness to obtain an Australian Federal Police Check, WWCC and first aid certificate that meet New Horizons employment criteria prior to commencing with us
Rewards and Recognition:
If you're looking for somewhere to pursue your passion, apply your initiative and make a difference you could benefit from:
- Salary packaging of up to $15900+ in tax free pay per FBT year
- Professional development opportunities and secondments
- Internal and external learning and development opportunities
- Supportive corporate culture and working environment
- Leave loading and superannuation
- Employee Assistance Program providing counselling services
- Eligibility for our recognition program and celebration of service.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reference Number 39883 Position Title Maintenance and Grounds Officer Employment Type Permanent Part Time Entity Pinangba Location Facilities and Maintenance Enterprise agreement Care [...]
We are searching for a nurturing and fun-loving nanny for 2 children. Ideally you should be experienced, reliable, and trustworthy. Send me a message to receive further details. [...]
- Carer-AIN-PCA - NSW - Sydney Metro Apply - Job Description: Location - Ashfield Term - Casual Full Time About the Role Working as part of team of empathetic and caring clinical professionals, [...]
- Cleaning Assistant - NSW - Sydney Metro Apply - Job Description: Location - Ashfield Term - Casual Full Time About the Role Use your cleaningskills in a role in which you can really make a di [...]