Avion Aerial Circus School
Avion Aerial Circus School is a vibrant and bustling circus school in South Western Sydney. Established in 2010, it has quickly positioned itself as a leader within the growing Australian Circus Industry.
This unique position will be responsible for the provision of high-level administrative support to the Director, the effective and efficient operation of the key functions of the school’s office and studio, and facilitates communication between the Director, administrative and operations staff and instructors.
1. Manage administrative systems and operational procedures to ensure the effective operation & growth of the business,
confidently leading the office administrative team to ensure efficient and high quality service.
2. Provide high-level administrative support to the Director ensuring utmost confidentiality is maintained on all issues. Ensure that all matters are handled in a responsive, diplomatic, courteous and discreet manner.
3. Prioritise, research and prepare correspondence and other responses to a diverse range of enquires & requests from students, parents and clients.
4. Manage access to the Director, exercising judgment, diplomacy and specialist knowledge to prioritise matters to be brought to the Director’s attention. In the absence of the Director, independently manage urgent and often unexpected issues.
5. Ensure relevant documentation managed by this role is maintained in compliance with the studio’s policy & procedures manual.
6. Model professionalism and emotional maturity and proactively contribute to our respectful and inclusive team culture.
7. Assist with marketing and social media platforms, and maintain the studio website.
8. Coordinate and manage a range of unique events under the guidance of the Director.
9. Manage the studio database.
10. Accounting including processing payroll.
- A degree with relevant experience, or extensive relevant experience and management expertise, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training. Event management experience an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience as an executive assistant with high-level office management skills including the ability to successfully lead a team and delegate tasks.
- Advanced computer skills including extensive skills in spreadsheets, databases and documents, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to interact with clients and colleagues, maintaining diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated superior organisational skills, including the ability to work to deadlines, manage multiple/competing tasks and maintain attention to detail.
- Demonstrated high competency with social media platforms including Facebook & instagram and various programs and software.
Benefits of role
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary package to be negotiated for the right applicant.
- Opportunity to work in a unique, creative role within a fun, dynamic & growing environment.
- Only serious applicants need apply.
- Position is Monday to Friday.
- Hours are flexible but must be available early evenings.
- 30 hours per week and up to 40hrs during our peak times.
- A working with children’s check is mandatory.
- Applicants must be eligible to live & work within Australia.
How to apply?
Your application should be comprised of:
1. One page cover letter outlining who you are, your strengths and qualifications, and why you are interested in the role with Avion.
2. A current resume containing details of 3 referees. At least one referee should have a thorough knowledge of your work over the past 2 years as your manager or supervisor.
3. Responses to the selection criteria above explaining how you best meet these requirements. Your examples should be based on previous performance/experience and you should clearly explain your level of involvement in the example activity, what you have done, how, why, with whom and what the outcomes were.
Applications close Thursday 1st April 2021.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Exciting opportunity to join a growing national firm! - Exciting chance to enter the legal industry - Opportunity to work with senior stakeholder - Excellent remuneration What’s on Offer [...]
About us : WNSWLHD is the largest employer in the region, with over 7,700 dedicated staff working across 3 major rural referral hospitals, 50 community health centres, numerous corporate and execut [...]
Ongoing full-time appointment Location: Parramatta - Do you want to contribute to giving children the best start in life by supporting the Executive Director responsible for regulating the early [...]
About the Company Join this Global Investment Firm based in the CBD for a rare opportunity to support a collaborative teame the master of your trade in a varied role where no two days will be the sa [...]