OZ Minerals - A Modern Mining Company
OZ Minerals is a copper-focused, global, modern mining company based in South Australia. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX100) OZ Minerals has a growth strategy focused on creating value for all stakeholders.
Every day, we are working towards being a great Modern Mining Company. The difference between good companies and great companies is their ability to align their people and execute their strategy.
We value each employee and the unique contribution they bring to OZ Minerals.
We trust people from the outset to deliver and free them up to do their best work
These are not just words on a page,
in the words of Steve Jobs “It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do. We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do”.
- You choose your hours and when and when you work – we trust you to deliver!
- Our teams are spread across different state – we work with the best talent no matter where it resides.
- Your onboarding journey will include a Work Life Plan, detailing how you would like to balance your personal and work life.
- We are excited to hear your ideas and the contribution you can make to helping us achieve our strategy.
- We are passionate about psychological safety allowing our teams to do their best work and have challenging developmental conversations.
We also genuinely care, we care about our people, our environment, the heritage of the peoples we work with and the communities we operate in.
Our strategy is anchored by stakeholder value and is underpinned by our How We Work Together principles. It outlines what we focus on, how we work, how we create value and how we deliver.
Your new role:
We are looking for a collaborative and innovative Group Manager, Performance and Reward to join our Corporate People Team. This permanent, flexible position can be delivered from anywhere, and is responsible for leading the Performance and Reward team to challenge, develop and implement value-add packages of work to ensure OZ Minerals is considered one of the best places to work.
As a key member of our People team, you will:
- Question the WHY; innovate and think differently.
- Be empowered to take responsibility for your own deliverables.
- Enjoy our flexible working culture, that focuses on WHAT you deliver, not WHERE you deliver it.
How you will create impact:
- Provide strategic direction to OZ Minerals on building a high-performance, high reward culture globally through core people processes.
- Focus on the design and assurance of the Performance and Reward governance system and the future growth of the Company.
- Create the linkages between how we recruit, manage performance, and remunerate to achieve our Strategic Aspirations.
- Lead the Global Payroll and Remuneration teams and ensure the design and delivery of a modern remuneration and performance framework that delivers against our vision of being a Modern Mining Company.
In addition, you will lead the Corporate Function People Team partnering with the leaders of the other Corporate Functions across the full employee life cycle.
Make no mistake, we are looking for a non-traditional Performance and Reward Group Manager. If your experience is limited to remuneration only, this is not the role for you.
What we value:
- Experience in building a powerful EVP brand presence in the market and designing recruitment processes that attract diverse and outstanding people.
- A ‘future of work’ mindset that continually challenges what has worked in the past, being a predictor of works in the future.
- A passion for a high-performance, high reward culture and a deep understanding of the systems, symbols and behaviours that enable it.
- A strong understanding of employment law and experience in leading the delivery of high-quality people support services.
- Demonstrated experience in forward talent planning; how the future of work could evolve and how modern people processes, and our talent requirements will need to adapt to support the next phase of OZ Minerals growth.
- Interest in designing and implementing modern remuneration & benefits frameworks that enable agile and adaptive work practices and the engagement of a diverse workforce.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the role As a legal administrative assistant, you will work in cooperation with our Solicitors, Management and Support Staff to provide professional and reliable services to our clients. You w [...]
Scotch College Adelaide is an Early Learning to Year 12 co-educational day and Boarding College, which aims to develop all aspects of each person to instil the capacity for life-long learning and a [...]
EIR Group has been operational since 2003 and is a small family run labour hire business with offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide. It's an exciting time for us! We are looking to drive our busine [...]
Do more, dream more, become more. Welcome to Bendigo. About Us We’re big enough to offer you every opportunity, but not so big that we lose the community feel that we’re famous for. You ca [...]