Posting Date Mar 09, 2021
Job Number 21019474
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location 81 North Quay, Brisbane, QUEENSLAND, Australia VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next.
Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
W DOESN'T RECRUIT EMPLOYEES,
WE CAST TALENT
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefines revelry for the modern jet set.
W SITS ALONGSIDE LUXURY, NOT
CONFINED BY IT
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
WE’RE IN THE KNOW,
SO YOU’RE IN THE KNOW
Whatever/Whenever® service caters to every need in a personalized and personable way – friendly, unscripted, real and connected. This is amplified by W Insiders: tapped-in Talent who provide guests insider access to everything locals are buzzing about. W Talent relate to guests’ edgy attitude and thrive in a setting where they can be true to themselves.
W Brisbane invites you to own the moment and ignite your career by applying for our Director of Sales & Marketing role. Be bold, defy the normal and experience the limitless fun and development W Brisbane has to offer. You will lead our Sales & Marketing team and ensure property sales objectives are met with overall responsibility for achieving booking goals and property revenues. Your core responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Manage the continued growth and development of a strategic account plan for the demand generators in the market
- Manage the property’s reactive and proactive sales efforts
- Determine and develops the sales and marketing strategies and verifies alignment with the brand
- Provide customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy
- Develop strong partnerships that will continue to enhance our brand
- Evaluate the property’s participation in the various sales channels
- Manage the marketing focus to ensure activations and happenings are on brand
- Set goals and expectations for direct reports and forecasts talent needs and development
- Ensure there is seamless turnover from sales to operations while delivering high level service
- Monitors the effective resolution of guest issues that arise from the sales process
So steal the scene and apply now! You will also need these attributes:
- You believe in the brand, and the brand will be in your DNA
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a high attention to detail.
- Focused on relationship building with both internal and external stakeholders
- You are strategic and business driven to succeed
- You lead from the front and execute with passion
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Strategic Digital Account Director Customer Experience · Melbourne, Victoria Work Location: Remote (WFH) & Office (Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Perth) Datarati: a bit about us Datarati was founded [...]
Patching Associates Acoustical Engineering is looking to add a new Account Manager to the team in Brisbane, Australia. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Lead in Calgary, Canada, and the Managing Di [...]
Job Description Preferred Qualifications Senior Director within UGBU Enterprise Consulting Delivery organization, focused on project delivery along with financial and risk management for the EMEA & [...]
Are you a passionate marketing professional with experience in content creation? Are you excited about career development and looking to join a culture of supportive collaboration and positive conver [...]