Havas Media AG
At Havas Media, we invest in media that matters. We understand where to find the most meaningful media using our unique Mx system. We build a Media Experience (Mx) that connects a client with their target audience – in the context of where they are, through the content they pay attention to.
The Mx System creates value for our clients by turning consumer intelligence into clear growth targets, aligning stakeholders and KPIs through the custom Mx Brief, and measuring the impact of rich and respectful media experiences. Because we believe that more meaningful media can help build more meaningful brands.
We live on Harrington St, Sydney along with the Havas Village.
The Village is designed to create meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity, media and innovation. As part of the Village, we are able to seamlessly integrate media, creative, PR and digital to bring more efficient and effective outcomes for our clients.
We are part of the Havas Group which is the fifth largest marketing communications group in the world, with 20,000 staff operating in 100 countries.
What sets Havas Media apart from other agencies is the importance we place on our culture and our people. We are a passionate bunch and take great pride in the work we produce, but we also care about enjoying ourselves along the way, being respectful to one another, and sharing a common goal – to be the best agency you will ever work at!
We’re on the look-out for a talented Performance Executive to join our rapidly expanding media team.
The Performance Executive is responsible for making sure tasks assigned are executed promptly, efficiently and effectively to help the team meet client objectives. You have an opportunity to develop and hone your understanding of the digital marketing landscape and how all channels play a role in delivering a desired business outcome.
As a Performance Executive, you will provide indispensable support to the team and deliver best in class implementation and execution to ensure client results and expectations are achieved. You will be part of a high-performing, dynamic and adaptive team, with an appetite for driving results for the clients.
Good communication skills and an understanding of a Client’s business are critical elements to deliver success in this role.
The ideal Performance Executive is diligent, highly organised individual that can adhere to deadlines and effectively support the senior Performance team on all clients’ requests/tasks.
The role requires a passion for driving results, a collaborative mindset, and a desire to constantly evolve our approach to drive meaningful growth for clients. You will be an experienced and exceptionally talented individual who is passionate about making media drive results for clients.
Day to day, your role will involve the following core responsibilities:
Operations & Strategy
- Lead strategy and implementation of best practice search campaigns
- Establish annual plans for clients across Search and Analytics and ensure they are carried out
- Obtain and maintain Google qualifications as well as other platforms (Bing/SA360 etc)
Communication & Education
- Build effective working relationships with staff and key clients
- Manage and coordinate client and internal communications and relationships with respect to Search campaigns
- Expectation setting for clients and internal team
- Sharing of knowledge and expertise to clients and internal team
- Monitor and manage day to day running of paid search accounts for clients
- Ensure all accounts are set-up to adhere best practice & restructure inherited accounts where necessary
- Forecast accurately expected performance of campaigns for clients
- Ensure accurate reporting of results to clients
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports accurately and on time to clients
- Interpret performance of campaigns and give insightful recommendations to clients about ways to improve
- Integrate automation where possible for time saving
- Take the lead on search related activity for clients
- Present internally about latest industry trends
- Take the lead on implementation of 3rd party tech to assist with campaign delivery
- Educate the wider Village team about search campaigns and how they help our clients
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years experience working in SEM/Performance
- Strong understanding of SEM, performance media (Social Media and Display) and biddable landscape, suppliers and technology
- Degree or Higher Education equivalent qualification in a relevant field of study
- A passion for Search and digital marketing with a backbone in analytics
- A can-do attitude married with a collaborative spirit
- A thirst for doing things that push boundaries
- Knowledge of syndicated research tools
- Familiarity with third-party companies (Google, Bing, SA360 etc)
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in search marketing strategies conception and delivery for major brands both in term of media planning/buying and consulting services
- Good understanding of the operational process of running search marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build and strengthen client relationships
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical abilities
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us We are Zip, a rapidly expanding global fintech headquartered out of Sydney, Australia and we are in a period of hyper growth. We are expanding rapidly in new markets like the US (Quadpay), UK [...]
Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver excep [...]
- Sydney Apply - Title: Construction Project Director KBR have recently been awarded several significant projects in Sydney and we are expanding our team. We are looking for an experienced Construct [...]
- What will you contribute? The Regional Partner Executive plays a key role in the organization. This role is responsible for the expansion, development, and monetization of our partner ecosystem (Si [...]