Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Test Automation Specialist will guide the definition and implementation of end-to-end automation strategies, including completing maturity assessments, creating automation roadmaps and providing tool recommendation and implementation guidance.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Remain current with market developments, recommend new test automation technologies and guiding practices
- Define common tools platform for test automation across technologies and platforms
- Work with business stakeholders and project managers to ascertain the opportunities for implementing automation for application systems; conduct automation suitability assessments
- Provide guidance to automation teams on automation approaches, practices and tools
- Current test automation-related experience, with demonstrated success in multiple contexts and tooling
- Demonstrated experience with automation across the application stack, including unit test automation, web services/ middleware automation, and UI automation.
- Experience in deploying in two or more of the automation tool stacks available in the marketplace, and defining/recommending frameworks for use, across a diversity of technologies
- Demonstrated ability to interact with internal management team and external clients using strong and communication skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to travel
Preferred Additional Skills
- Demonstrated understanding of application architectures
- Demonstrated experience using TDD or BDD
- Demonstrated experience in application development
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration, including one or more of the build/deploy/version control tools
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and have strong examination ability in a problem-solving environment
The role is to support client implementation of the Accenture Codeless Accelerator, read more READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Preferred Qualifications Line of Business (LOB): Cloud Engineering (Japan & Asia Pacific) Job Title: Master Principal/Principal Cloud Architect – Infrastructure, JAPAC CE CoE J [...]
View all jobs Senior Test Analyst Melbourne CBD, VIC · Information Technology Career progression through training and certification pathways Work with high profile customers on a range of project [...]
Job Location: Sydney | Job Type: Full-Time | Reference No.VN170 Planit is a global market leader in quality engineering solutions, recognised in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, the Australia Financial R [...]
Job Description Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operat [...]