Australian Capital Territory
The IAM Solution Architect develops the solution architecture, design the solution following security standards, best practices and guidelines to help our clients with modern security solutions while balancing security initiatives to risks, business operations and innovations.
As a security architect (IAM) you will infuse security into everything we do at Accenture; helping our clients grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. You'll nurture your skills through hands-on client experience across industries and our full spectrum of security services, including Strategy & Risk, Cyber Defense, Digital Identity, Application Security and Managed Security,
positioning you for future specialization. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest minds in security, leverage our advanced research and use next-gen technology like AI, machine learning and predictive analytics to pioneer security solutions.
Professional Skill Requirements
- 5+ Yrs. of experience in architecting the IAM solutions based on products such as: ForgeRock IDM, ForgeRock AM, ForgeRock Identity Gateway and Directory Services.
- Experience in leading architecture, design and end to end delivery of large IAM solutions
- Strong knowledge of modern Authentication and authorization standards such as OAUTH2, OIDC, UMA, FIDO ..etc.
- Strong leadership skills in the area of governance against the risk of inappropriate solutions being implemented
- Knowledge and practical Experience in designing and implementation of Identity and Access Management platform including ex. Authentication and authorization flows, identity self-service and life cycle management operations, Api protection etc.
- Experience with modern development practices on any of the languages e.g. Java, JS, Groovy, python etc. (Preferred but not mandatory)
- A thirst and willingness to expand knowledge with new technologies (e.g. self-learning, community involvement, or contributing to open source) bringing benefits into the tribe
- Work with engineering and architecture groups developing scalable and supportable applications
- Experienced in designing the solution using Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift container technologies and devOps tools such as Git/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, Spinnaker, Google Cloud Build, Gradle, NPM/Yarn, SonarQube, etc.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches
- Ability to use open source technologies and tools
- Highly desirable but not mandatory to have experience with one of the major cloud providers (Google Cloud, Azure, AWS)
This role’s salary range is AUD $80,000- AUD $150,000.
Accenture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.
READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for someone with 3+ years of sales experience. 90% of sales are inbound enquiries from Trade and Retail customers, so there’s no need for cold calls! We sell Flooring, Decking and other [...]
What this is about: We are actively seeking the project superstars of Canberra, our clients are looking for the go-getters and achievers who are looking to make their mark. We want those who want t [...]
We are currently Seeking a number of MR Drivers with Asphalt experience and also for Removal companies Show moreShow less [...]
Scrum Masters (Multiple) - Canberra – Citizens Overview Do you want to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences? Well, we're looking for experien [...]