Our Frontend Angular / React Developers are experienced engineers eager to stay on the bleeding-edge of the front-end development market across a broad spectrum of industries. You thrive on bringing web projects to life with clients, from concept to implementation. Your guidance and input drives architecture and functionality decisions.
While most people have no idea what you do or how you do it, you know exactly what it takes to collaborate, ideate, and provide technical guidance to help bring your clients’ brands to life. And they rely heavily on your skills and expertise as you translate the creative vision into technical implementations.
Whether you prefer providing mentorship to junior engineers or acting as a technical sounding board for all, this role invites seasoned engineers to exercise their deep expertise.
While there will never by a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership on enterprise scale front end web and application projects while concurrently overseeing other development teams on several projects possibly across different offices and geographies
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and the overall impact on the UX and creative process
- Oversee and participate in design, architecture, documentation, development, debugging, and deployment efforts while addressing cross browser and cross platform concepts and concerns
- Create project estimates, define scope requirements, structure projects, develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Create and distribute reusable sales and delivery content to internal and external design, business, sales, technical counterparts, and leadership to hone their knowledge of FED and the focus area
- Identify opportunities for research and development in the area of focus, and build innovative prototypes that demonstrate our industry leadership
- Apply strong business and client facing abilities to support business development opportunities and build long term relationships in addition to manage project delivery
- Mentor associate developers both from technical and career path perspectives
READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Here's what you need:
- At least 2 years Commercial experience using React / Redux and Angular 7+
- 2+ years of experience with Responsive Design, grid frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.), and developing on multi-platform/multi-browser compatibility (IE 10+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari)
- You possess strong communication and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production deadline-driven environment both internal and client facing
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Bachelor’s degree / Masters a plus in Computer Science, Marketing, Advertising, Interactive Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
Bonus points if:
5+ years of experience with:
- Responsive Design methodologies and techniques
- CSS Preprocessors LESS or SASS
- Template engines Jade, Handlebars, or Lo Dash
- Consumption of RESTful web APIs or web servicesVersion control SVN and GIT
- Experience in creating project estimates, defining scope requirements, and structuring projects
- Experience using Agile Scrum process to develop large scale eCommerce and content management websites using platforms such as Hybris, AEM, etc.
- You've worked with CSS Preprocessors (LESS & Sass) and UI frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience leading near and offshore teams
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy while adhering to W3C and accessibility guidelines
- Strong communication and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production deadline driven environment both internal and client facing
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and sol [...]
Senior Front End React Developer | Healthcare SaaS Excellent salary with employee benefits and perks Flexible working arrangements including working from home A disruptor in healthcare technology, M [...]
We Are: Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As t [...]
Description About Us The NRMA Group has exciting and ambitious plans for growth. We are an organisation with a strong social heart and we put people first. Our purpose is to connect people – wit [...]