Legal Aid NSW
- Are you ready to take on a new challenge and make a difference?
- Temporary Full-time role (until Dec 2023) for an experienced Graphic Designer
- Salary package up to $104,867. Package includes salary ($85,744 - $94,610), employer's contribution to superannuation, and annual leave loading.
The Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences sits at the intersection of the arts, design, science, and technology and plays a critical role in engaging communities with contemporary ideas and issues. Established in 1879, the museum includes the Powerhouse Museum, Sydney Observatory, and the Museums Discovery Centre.
The Museum is custodian to over half a million objects of national and international significance and is considered one of the finest and most diverse collections in Australia.
The Graphic Designer sits in the Production team, responsible for managing the overall exhibition program including forward programming, exhibition development, production, and installation
Key highlights of the role:
- Responsible for the design, planning, and production of exhibitions, displays, major installations, visible collection storage, permanent galleries, and event and experiential design projects.
- Autonomy to deliver graphic design services and work independently on projects and programs.
This role is for you if you have…
- Tertiary qualifications (degree or diploma) in Graphic Design along with print and digital design and production experience
- Excellent design ability with thorough knowledge of exhibition design, print design, digital marketing, and digital publishing.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate, create and direct a high-quality design approach within the museum and the public context.
- Experience with working flexibly in a team to deliver design outcomes and a demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with colleagues and contractors at all levels.
- High level written, oral communication and organisational skills; project management skills
- IT literate including Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), and Adobe After Effects.
- Additional knowledge of digital publishing software, Flash, HTML, and CSS preferred. Fluent with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel.
To view, the full role description
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Joanne Delzoppo on 02 9217 0239 for any enquiries relating to the role.
If you encounter technical issues please contact I Work for NSW Support Team on 1800 562 679 (Mon-Fri) or [email protected]workfor.nsw.gov.au
Applications close: 11:59 pm, Monday 5th April 2021
The Museum of Applied Arts & Sciences welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with a disability. If you have individual requirements that need to be accommodated in order to participate in the selection process and join the Museum, please indicate this in your application.
The successful applicant is required to undergo, and for new employees to meet the cost of a National Police Records Check and be assessed as suitable.
Please note that applications from Recruitment Agencies are not currently being accepted for this position.
Sydney Region-Sydney - Inner West
Number of Positions
1Total Remuneration Package:$104,867. Package includes salary ($85,744 - $94,610), employer's contribution to superannuation, and annual leave loading.ContactJoanne Delzoppo-02 9217 0239
Trustees of the Museum of Applied Arts and SciencesKey Application Responses
To apply for this position, please submit:
- Cover letter(no longer than 2 A4 pages)
- PDF of portfolio encompassing a selection of projects (no longer than 10 pages)
For more information on for a role in the NSW Public Sector and please click on the links provided.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description - Up to $75 Per Hour - Full Time or Part Time - Leading Private Provider A fantastic opportunity for a qualified Sonographer to join one of Australia’s leading imaging providers. [...]
Zone Operational Readiness Officer, Clerk Grade 5/6-000088ZB Operations Readiness Officer, Clerk Grade 5/6 - Exciting opportunity to grow and develop your emergency management experience - Work in [...]
ODP Organisational Change Project Manager-00008327 Organisational Change - Project Manager TAFE Manager Level 2 BE BOLD. BE AMBITIOUS. MAKE YOUR NEXT MOVE THE RIGHT ONE. - Opportunity to play a ke [...]
Demographic and Skills Profile Analyst-000087QR Build your skills, create success and become inspired. We’re committed to building a culture of highly engaged and talented people, all working toge [...]