Legal Aid NSW
Senior Learning Designer-0000874Q
With TAFE NSW, you will have the opportunity to grow your professional career in a dynamic and collaborative environment, where you can innovate, create value and proudly play a meaningful role in the once-in-a-generation transformation of Australia’s largest skills and training provider.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part the TAFE NSW Product Design team.
The Senior Learning Designer is responsible for applying learning design expertise to support the development of training products. There are multiple newly created temporary roles available for full-time or part-time hours until 30 June 2021 with the potential to extend, as well as further opportunities likely in the future.
These roles can be based anywhere in NSW with options to work virtually and have flexible start dates. The maximum package is $136,775 including salary ($120,273- $123,250), employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
As Senior Learning Designer, you will be part of a centralised team of 250 in Product Planning, Product Design, and Development & Implementation, which is responsible for training and assessment strategies, assessments and learning resources. TAFE NSW has 600 qualifications on scope, each of which may contain up to 60 units, delivered face-to-face, online, or in blended/connected learning.
You’ll love this role if you have….
- learning design experience within the VET or tertiary education or corporate sectors
- outstanding communication skills to partner with SMEs to produce quality materials
- strong project management skills and the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
Reporting to the Lead Learning Designer, this position will:
- Assist in the research and analysis of new approaches and technology to support the development of learning and teaching resources.
- Implement policies, standards and procedures for learning design, copyright and the development and production of learning resources.
- Provide learning design advice and support to project teams on the implementation of best practice in learning design.
- Assist in designing the functionality and ‘look-and-feel’ of learning materials for TAFE NSW and drive operational excellence in the development of learning and teaching resources including for application in all delivery models.
- Report on performance outcomes that deliver accurate measures for attaining key project goals to the Lead Learning Design and refine monitoring, reporting and communication requirements.
If you have….
1. Appropriate Degree or Diploma at AQF levels 5-8 or equivalent and appropriate vocational and or industrial experience.
2. Experience in learning design with an understanding of the flexible learning environment and learning design methodologies.
3. Demonstrated learning resource project management experience and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet competing deadlines in a high volume work environment.
4. Ability to address and meet the seven focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
... We would love to hear from you!
TAFE NSW’s purpose is to skill the workforce of the future. It is Australia's leading provider of vocational education and training with over 500,000 annual enrolments and a proud history for setting the benchmark for quality service. As the NSW public provider, it supports the NSW Government's priority to grow skills for the economy and jobs of tomorrow. Critically, TAFE NSW plays a vital role in providing vocational education in rural and regional NSW, and job training pathways for the most vulnerable in the community.
Closing date: Monday 22 March 2021, 11:59pm
Job Specific Enquiries : please contact Karrie Gensler, Talent Acquisition Advisor on 0413 502 468 or [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Banking and customer care experience (Min 1+ years) - Understanding of Banking and Lending Operations - MS Office (Word & Excel) and Lotus Show moreShow less [...]
- Highly Established Mid-Tier Accounting & Financial Advice Co. - Manage workflow for a Team of Advisors - Adelaide, CBD Location The Company: Our client is a mid-tier Accounting and Financial [...]
We are on the hunt for content specialists to work on some of Australia's, and the worlds best brands. Our ideal candidates are those who can hit the ground running, providing creative, curated cont [...]
Do you have lending experience and leadership aspirations? About Us We’re big enough to offer you every opportunity, but not so big that we lose the community feel that we’re famous for. You [...]