About the Business and Role
The successful candidate will be working for one of the world's largest mining companies. You must be someone that aspires to work in a continuous improvement culture which adapts to change efficiently and effectively.
Supporting the Reliability Superintendent as a technical lead along with the engineering team your responsibilities will include;
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Failure Mode and Effect.
- Provide maintenance strategies and tactics to optimise the efficiency of individual parts on site.
- Develop and maintain reliability systems and programs.
- Undertake inspections and testing to reduce failure and ensure compliance.
Skills & Qualifications
To be suitable it is essential that you have the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum 5 years' in similar position
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience within Heavy Mobile Equipment a must
- Minimum 3 years' experience on site
- Iron Ore experience highly regarded but not essential
- Knowledge of SAP and EAM software
- Asset management processes
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About The Role Iluka is inviting students in their penultimate year of study to participate in a mid-year vacation program. During the 4 weeks, you will put into practice the theory that you have [...]
About The Role We are seeking a self-motivated and proactive individual to work within Iluka’s corporate Environment & Communities Team supporting environmental management activities across the Com [...]
The location Located just 30 minutes from Perth City is the perfect coastal town, full of amazing restaurants, natural scenery and beautiful sunny weather! The practice Providing a high qual [...]
We need an experienced babysitter to take care of 2 children. We would like someone who is experienced, reliable and lives near Perth 6005. Looking forward to hearing from you. [...]