About the Opportunity
Variety will keep you on your toes in this role. Working in our clinics and occasionally onsite at various workplaces, no two days are the same.
You will be accountable for:-
- Conducting Pre-Employment, Periodic and Health Surveillance Medical assessments
- Conducting Urine and Saliva Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Collecting Blood Serology and Pathology samples
- Conducting Neurological, Skin, Respiratory and Cardiovascular Medical Assessments
- Conducting Screening Assessments (Audiometry, Spirometry, Vision, ECG)
- Providing Immunisations (If you are a registered Nurse Immuniser).
As an experienced Nurse professional with at least 1 year clinical experience,
some of your other talents and attributes include:
- Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant Nursing discipline (RN)
- Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Nurse immunisation certification & anaphylaxis certification (desirable)
- An ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic team environment
- Current Driver’s Licence and reliable transport.
Join Our Team
When you work for KINNECT, you work with a group of likeminded people who enjoy a variety of challenges each day. As a valued employee, we offer you unrivalled workplace benefits, an industry leading culture and a diverse client base. Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- A flexible working environment
- Performance based incentives
- Sophisticated systems and technology to make your job simpler.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the Role West Moreton Health Service is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join Esk Health Service, providing contemporary, evidence-based nursing services and demonstrates co [...]
Demonstrate accountability at an advanced practice level for leadership, effective coordination, efficient management, and for the monitoring and development of nursing/midwifery standards of practice [...]
Enrolled Nurse Advanced Skill - Specialist Outpatients Department Provide an advanced level of care based on demonstrated continuing education, experience and competence, and demonstration of requisi [...]
Nurse Unit Manager Self-Management of Chronic Conditions (SMoCC) Service Health Contact Centre are seeking a fixed term temporary part-time (64 hours per fortnight) NG7 Nurse Unit Manager Self-Manage [...]