Hitachi Construction Machinery
Australian Capital Territory
HCA's Canberra branch has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales “Hunter” to join the team in the position of Sales Representative for our Construction & Earth moving equipment in ACT and Southern NSW region. This role will have you selling Hitachi Mini Excavators, construction size Excavators and Hitachi Wheel Loaders, as well as the ever-popular range of Bell Articulated Dump Trucks. Whilst there is a high element of account management with this role, the emphasis will be on proactively hunting for new business, and the successful applicant is expected to grow the market share significantly in this region across all product groups.
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships in an existing network of customers within the territory
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities (ie : daily cold calling/prospecting for new business)
- General marketing, trade shows and related networking activities
- Accurate reporting of current and prospective activity, growth potential, market and competitor analysis
- Meeting market share expectations and other KPI’s provided by Management
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated sales experience and success. NOTE: If you are invited to attend an interview you will be required to discuss examples of your previous sales hunting success.
- Previous employment in a similar position or industry is preferred.
- Genuine desire to deliver Hitachi’s Promise of Total Customer Satisfaction as you develop and maintain positive relationships with customers
- A motivated and competitive drive to meet and exceed sales targets and earn lucrative $$$
- Strategic and Analytical capability to assess value, including the use of CRM
- Confident, courteous and professional communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously
- A current driver’s license and ability to travel frequently
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. The position advertised above would suit someone who is eager and proactive in achieving success. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then log onto Hitachi Careers Page via the intranet or HCMA Website and click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
This Job is based in Australia Benefits UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including UNSW Canberra is a camp [...]
Organisational Change Support Officer - 6 month contract with further extension - Canberra based - Australian Citizen with Baseline Clearance About SoftLabs SoftLabs is a ANZ based Digital Te [...]
I don’t want to cause an Incident but we have a Problem to solve and you may have the answer! Our customer is a high profile multi-year program for Defence which includes a major uplift of ITSM mat [...]
Join a high-profile Defence program as a Procurement manager focusing on delivery of complex procurement. Your new company This organisation primarily focusses on regulatory objectives and prog [...]