Conquest Recruitment Group
Trainee Trader - Agribusiness - International Focus
Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Work Type: Full Time Salary: 48000 to 52000
- Highly reputable brand with growth opportunities
- International Focus - Hong Kong / China
- Training provided
This hugely successful Australian owned, international trading company moves food products all around the world.
They have an established and enviable client and supplier base supporting future expansion.
In this newly created position, you will join a talented team and have the amazing opportunity to learn trading - mainly focused on Hong Kong and other Chinese cities.
This is a chance to become involved in international trading and enjoy learning from the best.
- Ideally, with have a relevant tertiary qualification (though not necessary)
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves, ask questions. learn the job and work hard, enthusiasm and commitment to success cannot be under-estimated
- Have excellent communication skills - articulate and confident verbally with competent written ability - Chinese speaking would be a distinct advantage
- Good computer skills - you will be using internal systems and the information MUST be correct
- This is a TRAINEE role and the salary - around the $48-50K and super is indicative of that
- Ready to start quickly and get things moving
Please send your resume together with supporting documentation - (letter as to why you should have this role) via seek below - or to [email protected]
Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted promptly.
Reference Number: 200013924_161629855417434 Contact Details: Cheryl Koller Profession: Transport, Shipping, Logistics > Import & Export Company: Conquest Personnel Pty Ltd Date Posted: 21/03/2021 2:49:00 PM www.conquestrg.com.au
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Executive Level 2, Ongoing - $119,495 - $134,208 + 15.4% super - Melbourne - other State & Territory capital city offices will be considered This role is part of the Application Services leader [...]
We are seeking a dynamic, friendly & positive Customer Service person with a CAN DO attitude who would like to join a highly motivated & supportive team that strives for a hassle-free customer experie [...]
- APS Level 3, Non-ongoing - $58,542 - $64,116 + 15.4% super - Melbourne The Bureau of Meteorology are seeking an experienced customer service officer with experience in supporting an inbound cal [...]
- Executive Level 2, Ongoing - $119,495 - $134,208 + 15.4% super - Melbourne - other State & Territory capital city offices will be considered As part of the Application Services leadership team [...]