Product Manager - Global Software Company
- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $745 package per day
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, this global SAAS business have been growing their brand around the world and have been recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies of the past few years. Providing a highly efficient SAAS solution (the best in the industry), they have a fantastic global team who all contribute to an excellent working environment in top of the range offices and have huge plans over the next 12 months.
What Will You Do?
- Handle many of the oversight duties involved in getting a product from the concept stage to the production stage; work to maximize product by foreseeing customer and market demands.
- In charge of ensuring that best practices are followed, goals are met, and projects and related operations are conducted effectively.
- In charge of coordinating marketing, sales, and other product-implementation strategies to ensure that operations are properly conducted.
- Transform business and market strategies into do-able, defined product plans.
- Lead market research and position conversations to ensure viable products and balanced growth.
- Define and document product requirements and roadmaps for execution and sales.
What Do You Need?
- 5+ years in a Product Management role designing and delivering world-class solutions that drive customer delight and business growth
- Experience working on web (SaaS) and mobile offerings that target small businesses or consumers; experience in the accounting/payroll/payments space a plus
- Passionate about unearthing customer insights and championing the voice of the customer
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions, locations and cultures to deliver a delightful end-to-end customer experience
- Outstanding analytical skills, demonstrated by roadmaps and recommendations backed by solid customer and market data
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written and a track record of gaining the confidence senior management
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply through the link and all successful applicants will be contacted directly.
email me jobs like this
By submitting your details you agree to our Terms & Conditions
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver excep [...]
- Sydney - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Apply - Title: Logistics Support Analysis Lead LOGISTICS SUPPORT ANALYSIS LEAD The Company Kellogg Brown and Root Pty Ltd (KBR) is a leading Government a [...]
Responsibilities : - Responsible for all key Project Management deliverables including but not limited to Project Scope Definition; Project Documentation, Reporting; Budget Management; Staffing & Rev [...]
Product Specialist, Queensland Australia We currently have an exciting opportunity for an e xperienced, customer-focused Product Specialist to join our leading audiological sales team. If you are [...]