Brand new created role for a Work Health and Safety Coordinator to join a growing business. For this role you must have a energetic and engaging approach. Looking for someone who is a strong communicator and willing to learn from a strong WHS support network.
About the organisation:
Our client is an established organisation within the manufacturing sector who have facilities across Australia. They have a reputable brand and a positive culture, and as a result of ongoing business success they are now seeking a WHS Coordinator to join a team of 5. This role will be based in the south-east of Melbourne with multi-site responsibility.
This newly created role is the perfect opportunity for an early career safety professional to expand their skill set and grow within an organisation. The role will primarily be responsible for Victoria but there is opportunity to travel inter-state / NZ to work with other projects and parts of this awesome group.
Whilst this position will be predominately working with the warehousing and distribution teams, it will also get exposure to the corporate side of the business. To be suitable for this role you will need to have previous safety experience within the manufacturing or warehousing & logistics environment.
Reporting to the Group WHS Manager this position will be responsible for providing WHS support, coordination and training to multiple divisions within the business. Sitting in a team of WHS professionals this position will be offered guidance and support.
- Develop and implement local safe work procedures
- Complete monthly inspections
- Complete local risk assessments
- Coordinate and deliver local safety training
- Coordinate monthly safety meeting.
- Administer WHS Management platform
- Assist with injury management / Claim process and RTW planning
To be successful you will bring:
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years in a WHS role within a warehousing / manufacturing or similar environment
- Open minded and engaging personality - must be keen to build good working relationships
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience or exposure to Injury management and RTW
- Ability to develop and document systems and process of work
- Understanding of and ability to research WHS legislation and codes of practice
- Health and Safety Qualifications - Minimum a Cert IV in OHS
- Competitive salary package
- Amazing exposure to a large organisation
- Growth opportunities
- Joining a team of safety professionals
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A business in Mulgrave is seeking a part time Retail Shop Assistant (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at least 1 day at we [...]
We are seeking a pro-active and target-focused sales professional to join our growing Sales and Enquiry Team. Reporting to the Head of Customer Engagement, this role focuses on retention, acquisition [...]
Our client is looking for an outstanding Customer Service specialist to join their operations on a Temporary to Permanent Basis. They are looking for an outstanding personality who can liaise with int [...]
Tasks Mercedes-Benz Australia/Pacific currently has a vacancy for a customer focused Technical Support Analyst to join our IT team based at our head office in Mulgrave for an 8 - 10 month contract. [...]