UNION was created as part of a response to the changing world of Bankwest’s marketing requirements — and is an agency that challenges the current creative / media agency model. UNION is a team of talented people within a bespoke group model utilising the power of the WPP AUNZ network.
The Integrated Account Management team is now on the lookout for a highly motivated and talented Account Director in Perth to join them.
Experience in the financial category is preferred. Resilience, empathy and integrity is essential.
Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial approach, you will be the most senior collaborator on the ground in Western Australia.
You will have a positive and outgoing personality which sees opportunities in working in diverse environments, and spending time between the client’s office and The Brand Agency. You’ll lead your own projects, mentor and inspire your Account Executive and be the key support person for your Integrated Group Account Director in Sydney.
If you think ego is the enemy, you’ve come to the right place.
Three best things about this job
- UNION is made up of talented individuals within a culture of honesty, openness and trust. We look after each other and work as tightknit and supportive team to deliver outstanding work for, and build a solid partnership with, our client.
- The client are a landmark in WA and an awesome group of people to work with. A very special and respectful relationship has been formed between client and agency.
- UNION operates as a truly integrated agency; with media, creative, production and strategy all under one roof. The broader WPP AUNZ network is called upon when specialised services are required. We also work as part of the broader CBA Group media team which operates in Ikon.
What’s your role?
Our job as the Integrated Account Management team is to bring the spark to the relationship at all levels, adding real value and seamless delivery of integrated communication solutions. We have a shared responsibility to help Bankwest achieve their business objectives, acting as a true partner and extension of their marketing department. The Account Director is the key UNION representative in Perth and is dedicated to delivering best-in-class creative, production and media solutions to achieve Bankwest’s business objectives.
In 3 months:
- Develop a strong and positive relationship with Bankwest clients and collaborators in Sydney
- Manage successfully integrated projects with all WPP agencies involved
- Run an efficient and effective finance process
In 6 months:
- Actively developed strong collaboration with Sydney team
- Have put in place a progression plan for your Account Executive
- Completely fluent with the media process and close collaboration with media counterpart
In 12 months:
- Drive outstanding APRAIS results (client’s evaluation of the agency)
- Develop your team in Perth (management)
What will help you succeed
- Strong affinity with people and building relationships
- Excellent understanding of marketing and commercial strategy
- Flawless attention to detail
- Always striving to bring inspiration and ideas to the table
- Entrepreneurial approach – to go beyond the day-to-day work
- Emerging strategic confidence, contributing to the strategic and business thinking
- Clear and articulate communications, with strong presentation skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Financially astute and comfortable in commercial conversations
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and inspire
- Team player who is prepared to work collaboratively with others to generate the best outcome
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Keep up with industry trends to promote innovative and creative solutions
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Accountable and drives accountability in others
- Resilient and positive character
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
> Sydney NSW, Brisbane QLD, Perth WA, Canberra ACT, Hobart TAS, Melbourne VIC, Adelaide SA Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission The role of the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (the Comm [...]
ABOUT WUNDERMAN THOMPSON Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology business built to inspire growth for its clients. We provide end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, c [...]
It’s 8pm on Sunday and let’s face it - you are in a lull! You can already hear Monday mornings alarm while you search for something decent on Netflix..... COVID-19 has changed the landscape and [...]
Versent is an Australian-born technology company, focused on architecting, building & operating cloud native applications, data streams, platforms and services. Our solutions are centred around AWS an [...]