At T2 we are all about the love of tea and delivering an exceptional customer experience. T2 offers one of the largest range of specialty teas from around the world. We encourage our customers to experience the world of T2, through tasting, exploring and discovering the art of brewing that perfect cup. Each day is about reinvention and pushing the boundaries – I guess you could say its tea done a little differently.
We are currently looking for a highly driven and experienced Assistant Store Manager for our location at Cat & Fiddle - Tasmania.
Please note that this will be a Part Time position working approximately 31 hours per week.
We’re looking for Retail Leaders who:
- Can build a world class customer service sales culture within their teams
- Can drive performance for the store and team through their great leadership skills
- Have experience in coaching and developing team members in order to support their growth and development
- Have experience with store operational duties including visual merchandising, stock management and other retail operational processes
- Are passionate about working with people
- Are self-motivated and driven
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Are committed to continually learning new and wonderful things and growing their career within retail
- Have a passion for the work they do!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and maintaining exceptional customer service standards in store
- Supporting the Store Manager to achieve budgeted sales and managing controllable costs for the store
- Providing feedback to team members in order to support their performance and development
- Leading the store and team in absence of a Store Manager on duty
- Supporting the training of the team in customer service, product knowledge and operational responsibilities
- Stock management and visual merchandising to set guidelines and standards
- Maintaining store presentation standards and brand awareness
- Contributing to and building an engaged team in order to drive performance for the store
In return we offer:
- A motivating and rewarding work environment
- A fantastic training & education program!
- Great career opportunities and succession planning
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity for incentives and bonuses to those who achieve results
- Generous staff discounts!
- Endless cups of delicious tea!
If this sounds like your cup of tea we would love to hear from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Catholic Education Tasmania (CET) is a community of thirty-eight schools, colleges and the Tasmanian Catholic Education Office with 2,500 staff supporting 16,000 students. CET is seeking application [...]
***We're welcome all candidates from different states to apply. About us Leo Le Education is the number one Education and Migration agency in regional areas. Our headquarter is based in Hobart, Tas [...]
Expressions of Interest (EOI) - A Fantastic Tasmanian based opportunity - A Global organization which values diversity and practices inclusion - Opportunities to support short (2-3 year) bui [...]
Customer Service Support Work from Home / South East Suburbs, Melb Full Time - Secure, permanent employment in a growth industry - Flexible work arrangements (WFH) to balance your work and h [...]