Category : Property Management
Work Type : Contract or Temp
Location : Sydney
- An incredible team with a low staff turnover
- Join a well respected & established agency on the beaches
- Contact Eryn Button from Gough TODAY on (phone hidden)
This is your chance to work for one of the most successful award-winning agencies located on the Northern Beaches with their main focus areas spanning from Manly, Balgowlah, Seaforth & Freshwater. With a reputation for success & rare turnover, employment opportunities with this agency rarely arise, this is your chance for a genuine career move.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Property Manager who is seeking a client-facing role,
you will provide a high level of customer service and be a trusted advisor to the landlords.
Reporting to a General Manager and with a Leasing Consultant for support, you will be responsible for:
- Monday to Friday position
- Maternity contract – possibility for renewal of contract at the end of the period.
- Manage a portfolio of 180 properties
- Liaising with tenants & landlords
- Conduct periodic inspections
- Completing ingoing and outgoing reports
- Managing inquiries
- Organise repairs & maintenance to managed properties
- Signing up New business
- No leasing
- Previous 3 years Property Management experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- A current Certificate of Registration, own car & driver’s license
- A strong team player and experience in building and maintaining relationships
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of the Residential Tenancies
- Live locally on the Northern Beaches
- Monday – Friday opportunity (No Weekends!)
- This agency has won multiple awards! Align yourself with the best!
- Generous commissions for successful leads
- Incredible team culture – think after-work drinks & social events & Christmas parties
- Low Staff Turnover – RARE Opportunity
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Marist Catholic College North Shore, a Coeducational K-12 Catholic Secondary School in the Archdiocese of Sydney, imbuing the faith life, values, work ethic and pragmatism of St. Marcellin Champagnat, [...]
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Physics Teacher on a fulltime/permanent basis to commence in Term 4 2021, or the beginning of Term 1, 2022 with a proven ability to teach Stage 6 Physics [...]
TAS / VET Construction teacher This is a fulltime permanent position commencing in Term 2 2021. The start date is negotiable. Marcellin College is seeking an enthusiastic, engaged and collaborativ [...]
Marian Catholic College Kenthurst is seeking applications from suitably qualified Science teachers who are passionate and energetic in their teaching and are willing to work collaboratively with a dyn [...]