Female Applicants Highly Encouraged to Apply!
About the Role
Comdain Infrastructure delivers end-to-end engineering and asset management services to leading utility and infrastructure providers across Australia.
With a focus on the gas and water sectors, our success is underpinned by our resolute commitment to excellence in safety, quality, innovation and sustainability.
Comdain is seeking Electrical Apprentices to join our Brisbane Office on a major project
We are on the lookout for motivated, committed and reliable talent to commence or continue their Electrical Apprenticeships.
We have positions for 1st, 2nd or 3rd year Electrical Apprentice's in the Brisbane area and surrounds to start immediately.
Commercial Experience preferable.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate and learn the following;
- Undertake Technical competency will ideally include; Instrumentation, SCADA / PLC / RTU, Fault Finding and Commissioning
- Ability to read and interpret complex drawings, problem solve and fault find
- Learn complex switchboards and instrumentation on water assets
- Ability to learn and undertake electrical, control systems and mechanical associated with water and sewer infrastructure such as pump stations and treatment plants
- Responsibilities across Safety, Quality, and community satisfaction during the infrastructure and commissioning delivery
What do you bring?
In addition to the above, we require an individual with;
- Licence & reliable transport
- White Card
- Ability to work as part of a team and show initiative
- Excellent work ethic, reliable and punctual
- Have good verbal communication and problem-solving abilities
- We supply your tools and PPE
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. So if you’re interested, please send your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button Applications close on Monday 22nd March 2021.
Please be advised that final stage applicants will be required to complete a full medical prior to commencing employment this includes a drug & alcohol test
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Comdain employees.
Please note: Comdain Infrastructure does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to any Comdain Infrastructure employees. We will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited resume referrals.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Definitive Electrical provides a full range of electrical and communication installations, maintenance and repairs for the residential sector. We are currently seeking 1ST YEAR RE-COMMENCING APPRENTIC [...]
Programmed Training Services specialise in the employment of Apprentices and Trainees with our clients and the design and delivery of nationally accredited training. Programmed, in partnership with [...]
Date: 14-Apr-2021 Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU, 4000 Company: Queensland Rail We have a permanent opportunity for a Technical Officer (Electrical) to join the High Voltage Systems Engineering tea [...]
Looking for a trustworthy apprentice to work in the Solar industry. Hourly rate to be discussed dependent on experience. Previous electrical experience will be a big benefit. We are working in the B [...]