Blayney Motors Service & Repairs Pty Ltd are looking to recruit an administration trainee with limited relevant experience in business administration. Initially you will be working under close direction using established practices, procedures and instructions.
We are looking for a candidate who is wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training (and a certificate III) in Business.
This is an excellent career opportunity with a company that is dedicated to delivering proven, professional, progressive and personalised results for their clients.
About the opportunity
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Reception duties and various administration tasks
- Maintain and update company databases
- Meeting and greeting clients into the office
- Printing and scanning documents
- Providing first class customer service
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
The successful candidate will be:
- Friendly personality
- Reliable and punctual
- Mature approach to work
- Great attitude towards new challenges & professional development
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Drivers Licence is preferred but not essential
If you have a great attitude, want to advance your career in administration come and join a strong and growing team, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter and resume to us outlining your suitability for the role by clicking on 'Apply now'.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
FULLTIME OFFICE MANAGER / BOOKKEEPER BLAYNEY We are currently seeking a qualified Office Manager/Senior Bookkeeper with excellent communication stomer service skillsn individual who is proactive, high [...]
Programmed Skilled Workforce Orange are currently recruiting suitable candidates for casual and permanent positions at Nestlé Purina PetCare - Blayney Based in Blayney, the Purina PetCare factory [...]
SNAPSHOT Location: Blayney Factory Full Time Permanent POSITION SUMMARY At Purina, it's no secret that pets are our passion. Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted company in enriching [...]
• Work with us, not rent from us • Join our Y family, passionate about building communities • Opportunities for growth & development within fitness & the greater community recreation industr [...]