We have opportunity for 2 new trainee heavy tyre fitters with our company.
You will need a manual licence, neat appearance and a good work ethic.
We will teach you the trade of heavy tyre fitting with onsite training with Kangan Institute. The successful candidate will undergo a Certificate II Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology.
- Using car lifter and jacking vehicles
- Demounting existing tyres and mounting replacements
- Diagnosing and assessing tyre damage
- Diagnosing wheel balance problems and balancing wheels
- Repairing or replacing tubed and tubeless tyres
- Locating and assessing punctures
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the role South West Healthcare's (SWH) Physiotherapy Department provides best practice, patient centred care to clients in both an admitted and community setting, presenting with a variety of [...]
- Tool of Trade Car Included + Excellent Remuneration Package - Leading FMCG Company - Growth trajectory; be part of a professional, innovative, high growth team About the Company At Goodman F [...]
Job Description Location: South West Region | Warrnambool Job type: Full time Organisation: South West Healthcare Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Medical and Nursing Reference: VG/15274 [...]
Goodstart Warrnambool | Educator Goodstart is largest provider of early learning reounded with a vision for all children to have the best possible in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we e [...]