Aegis Aged Care Group
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth; and
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
Located in the heart of the North Perth community, Aegis St Michael’s provides quality care and services for up to 102 residents in a homely and welcoming environment.
About The Role
We are looking for experienced Registered Nurses who are passionate about providing exceptional care to our residents on a Permanent Part-time basis. Working 3 days per week, this role will have shifts Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
As an integral part of the team you will:
- Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with individual resident preferences and best practice.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Ensure all care documentation is completed with appropriate strategies implemented.
- Anticipate residents’ changing health needs and initiate further assessments or referrals.
- Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions or concerns.
- Support, coach, monitor and mentor the unregulated care workers.
- Complete ACFI documentation and assessment processes.
- Provide support to the Clinical Nurse Manager and clinical expertise to the care team.
- Passionate about caring for the aged.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills.
- Able to identify and manage clinical risk in the aged care setting.
- Able to proactively lead, coach and develop care and lifestyle staff
- Flexible in responding to changing resident needs.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in Aged Care (desirable)
- Registered Nurse Div. 1 with current AHPRA registration.
- Clinical experience in aged care, preferably in a residential setting.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ACFI assessments and documentation.
- Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and quality management systems.
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Electrical Coordinator - Eneabba, Western Australia - - Electrical Coordinator - 12 Month Fixed Term An opportunity exists for a proactive and driven Electrical Coordinator to join the Eneabba Pha [...]
- Open to candidates coming from Project or Leveraged Finance, or Corporate & Institutional Banking teams - Senior Debt, Co-financing/Fungible Debt and Equity Investment across a broad range of ass [...]
Registered Nurse Salary: RN Level 1 $67,697 - $88,452 p.a. pro rata Location: South and North Zone Work Type: Casual, Permanent - Part Time, Permanent - Full Time, Fixed Term - Part Time, Fixed Term - [...]
ABOUT SMIGGLE Smiggle are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery. Smiggle products are all about great design and innovation, bold colour, quirky graphics, great value an [...]