Greater Bank Ltd
Greater Bank is transforming,adapting and rethinking banking. We are more than just anaward-winning financial services organisation, we do the rightthing by our customers and provide a better way ofbanking.
About the role –Fixed Term Contract (Lending)
This is a great opportunity to workwith a talented software team who are collaborative in theirapproach and enjoy sharing their knowledge across softwaredisciplines. You will have an exciting opportunity toinfluence the future of banking and make your mark.
You’ll be joining the teamresponsible for Greater’s Loans Origination Suite; thisinternally developed software suite facilitates Loan ApplicationCapture (origination), Assessment, Contracting,
and Funding for thevariety of loans Greater offers (Home Loans, Personal Loans,Business Loans and Credit Cards). The team is alsoresponsible for supporting document generation and imaging,workflow, and integration with many external and internal partiesand applications related to Lending.
In 2021 we are continuing a majorprogram of work to integrate our Loans Origination Suite with a newcore partner and to expand our digital lending offerings. We are afull stack development team, but we anticipate most work for thisyear will primarily be back-end.
What we’re lookingfor :
- A senior Back-End Developer Software Engineer
- Experience in C# and the .Net ecosystem
- Experience building and consuming restful APIs
- Experience in CI/CD tools and practices – we use GitLab, Jira & Octopus Deploy
- Strong focus on prudent software development practices, automated testing and automated deployment
- Solid understanding of database technologies; we primarily use SQL Server
- Experience with Angular and Typescript
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about keeping up to date with the latest technology and continuously improving the people and processes within your team
In addition, the successfulcandidate will be experienced working on large scale developmentprojects in a team environment and the ability to work closely withProduct Owners, Business Analysts, Software Testers and internalend users on a daily basis.
What is in it foryou?
Greater Bank isn’t like thebig banks. We are a mid-tier customer-owned bank with a commitmentto delivering solutions that genuinely help our customers and theircommunities. Our people are key to our success and we provide aworkplace that values flexibility, autonomy and transparency.
We offer you the platform todemonstrate your capability and further develop your career withinan established challenger brand who are very much focused on ourcustomers.
We offer you great benefits,including:
- Being part of a change that has a meaningful and long-lasting impact on our customers
- Flexible “Work from Home” and “Work from Office” options available
- Informal and formal flexible work/life balance options, including purchasing additional leave and self-funded days off
- Supported training and development options to support your career pathway
- Participation in your relevant incentive program
- Salary packaging, discounted financial products, corporate health insurance and an excellent corporate gym membership program
- A rewarding employee recognition program
If this sounds like the perfect jobfor you, don’t wait, it’s easy to apply online.You’ll be guided through a simple application process.
This could be the start of yourrewarding career with Greater Bank.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hamilton Island is seeking an experienced Retail Assistant to join our team at The Hut. Culture & Benefits - Save money with subsidised furnished staff accommodation - Accredited training prov [...]
About The Role An exciting opportunity exists for a self-motivated and experienced Rehabilitation Specialist to join Iluka’s Rehabilitation Eastern Australia team, based at the Douglas mine site, b [...]
Marketing Executive - Schools & Groups Admin Building (at rear of Aquarium), 1-5 Wheat Road; Darling Harbour Sydney, NSW, 2000 Australia Are you looking for a challenge in an exciting, fast-mo [...]
ABOUT US The Salvation Army is one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvati [...]