Australian Capital Territory
- Contract until 30 June + 12 months
- On-site in Canberra for a minimum 3 to 4 days per week
- Citizens minimum
An exciting opportunity exists to join the our client Working Smarter Program team as a Benefits Manager. They are looking for a driven and talented professional who is an exemplary communicator, has a strong track record of achieving results, who can quickly build effective working relationships, help deliver change across a range of different initiatives and respond well to emerging priorities.
As an experienced Benefits Manager, you will responsible for iterating on an existing benefits management framework and identifying, measuring, tracking and monitoring program, service and project level benefits.
You will also be involved in establishing and managing processes to support and govern effective benefits enablement and realisation to ensure that the program meets objectives. The Benefits Manager will also be expected to support general program management functions as required, with a particular initial focus on program risk management.
You will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills and will be joining a multi-talented and diverse team and report to the Program Manager.
- Demonstrated benefits management and risk management experience within complex and highly integrated delivery programs.
- Demonstrated ability in implementing benefit management frameworks, benefit management practices, benefit profiles, realisation plans and associated metrics.
Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate program level benefits and associated metrics to support executive and ministerial narratives.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with teams to provide assurance of risks, issues, costs and dependencies associated with benefits.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching staff in the benefits management process.
- Knowledge of risk and issue management principles and an understanding of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Principles.
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office to support broader functions as required, including governance, risks and issues, and reporting.
Please reach out to Steve Jobson on [email protected] for more information and to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join a Defence program and work alongside military, APS and industry stakeholders to achieve a common goal. Your new company This market leader in Defence is renowned for their delivery, team c [...]
Closes: 26 April 2021 Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 6 Salary: $87,715 - $100,388 plus superannuation Position No: 24077 - 01VBE Directorate: Advertised (Gazettal dat [...]
Our client, a leader in quality assurance, cyber security, and digital engineering seeks a highly skilled and experienced AWS Cloud Engineer to join their expert team in Canberra. The client believe [...]
Application closing date: Tuesday 27 April 2021 at 6pm (in Canberra) Estimated start date: 14-06-2021 Location of work: Australian Capital Territory Length of contract: Six months Contract extens [...]