A wonderful career opportunity in the optical industry is available for an Optical Dispenser to join our friendly and professional team at Christine Craigie Optometrists, a well-known and respected optometry practice in the local community.
Previous experience working in the optical industry is highly valued but not essential as training will be provided. You will have a passion to deliver high level customer service with a strong sense of community, a flair for fashion and a keen interest in sales. We are proud of giving our patients the very best eyecare experience.
- Excellent people skills to assist patients to select frames and lenses
- General practice administration and reception duties will also form part of the role.
- Great communication skills, an organised and detailed approach as well as a love of working with people are key criteria.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
About the position
The position is permanent full time or part time. As part of our family you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package with further career development opportunities and training.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Show initiative and be a great team player
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Advocate best practice and adherence of Company policies
Skills and experiences
- Proven experience working in a retail environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving & sound judgement
Job benefits and perks
We value and respect all of our employees and to thank them for all their hard work, dedication and passion we offer a generous benefits, to highlight only a few:
- Career progression
- Training opportunities
If you share our love of helping people and making a difference, this position could be for you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Urgently Hiring We are looking for Personal Care Worker who is caring, friendly, positive, passionate and determined to make a difference. If you are a Personal Care Worker and has current or previo [...]
VR or Locum GP required for an established non-corporate in the Sunshine Coastt; Immediate available Open - days - or options GP owned & operated mixed billing clinic The Confidential This i [...]
Join one of the leading Aboriginal Medical Services in Queensl;Opportunity to contribute to the gap in Aboriginal healthcare Excellent remuneration nefits on offer Locum opportunities also availab [...]
An excellent opportunity for a VR General Practitioner to enjoy living rking in Melbourner>Located in the heart of Melbourne's City centre Fulfil your professional rsonal goals Great consulting [...]