With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining and industry.
We are currently seeking a passionate and inspiring leader to take on the vital position of Product Support Manager – Metro Field Service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Clayton and reporting to the Product Support Operations Manager - Metro Victoria, you will be a motivating leader with extensive experience in a similar role. You will be a strong collaborator who thrives under pressure to always ‘Be the Customer Needs’.
You will be responsible for leading a dedicated and highly experienced group of 60+ individuals, which includes:
- Metro Field Service Operations (based out of Clayton and Laverton)
- Power Systems Service Operations
- Metro Lube Truck Operations
- Resident Field Service Technicians
- Administration, Service and Support team
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Be hands on in driving a positive safety and contamination control culture
- Leading and motivating a large team to work together in achieving business results
- Responsibility for profitability and strategic growth of the department
- Maintaining and fostering a cohesive working relationship between Metro Field Service Group and all key departments
You are calm under pressure and a natural problem solver. You have the ability to communicate and interact on varied levels with all stakeholders. This, along with your sound commercial acumen will drive the departments growth and performance.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Proven experience in a similar leadership role and industry
- Ability to develop long term internal and external customer relationships
- Solid project, people, administration and commercial management skills
- Sound conflict resolution, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical understanding/ comprehension of Caterpillar products and services
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in Microsoft office
We will offer you an attractive salary package, including a base + super, a company vehicle, laptop, iPhone, incentive bonus, ongoing training and development + much more!
Our people are the heart and soul of William Adams, we pride ourselves on a progressive, professional, and rewarding environment, which is built on our values:
Integrity - The power of honesty
Excellence - The power of quality
Teamwork - The power of working together
Commitment - The power of responsibility
Sustainability - The power of endurance
For a confidential discussion, please contact Samantha in the Talent Acquisition Team today on (03) 9566 0959.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Receptionist Office Assistant Direct Chemist Outlet location Melbourne. Direct Chemist Outlet is an expanding pharmacy brand, with over 80 locations across QLD, NSW, SA, and VIC. We are an organisa [...]
- Join a critical function within our Operations team that prides itself on excellent service delivery - Web Application and system support role - 2 year full-time opportunity with a competitive sala [...]
- Deliver high-impact strategic projects. - Whole of College focus. - Join the College at an exciting time as we relocate to a brand new, purpose built campus at Docklands. About the role As a Seni [...]
- Supportive and collaborative team environment - Competitive salary with great staff benefits - Exposure to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders About the opportunity Our Monash P [...]