With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining and industry.
We have an exciting full-time permanent opportunity for you to join our Cat Rental team in Dandenong, as our new Senior Customer Service Coordinator.
Reporting directly to the Rental Branch Manager, this is a key role within our team that could see you take you career to the next level in customer service/sales.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work alongside a small friendly and supportive team who are hardworking but also love a bit of fun to keep them motivated. Daily,
you will support our Branch Manager and lead the team to coordinate all administrative activities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Customer coverage - growing relationships with an ever-expanding customer base
- Directly liaising with customers and internal stakeholders
- Identifying and meeting customer equipment requirements
- Coordinating rental agreements, machine preparation, delivery and transport
- Invoicing and raising purchase orders
- Creating a positive, value added experience that will differentiate The Cat Rental Store from our competition
You are a highly motivated and customer-focused individual, who thrives on bringing a team together to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
You are known for your organisational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, but your true strength is in your extensive administration experience.
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a similar senior administration position (ideally in the same industry)
- Highly developed customer service and communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of SAP (and ideally Insphire, as you will be the key user)
- Ability to multitask and remain cool under pressure
WE WILL OFFER YOU
If we select you to join our world leading dealership, you will be warmly welcomed as part of our William Adams family. You will immediately notice our passion, professionalism and our down to earth nature.
We will offer you an attractive salary package, including a laptop and mobile phone, as well as access to ongoing training and development.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, APPLY TODAY!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Full time / until 30/06/2022 Organisation: Court Services Victoria Salary: $70,791 - $85,956 Occupation: Legal Reference: VG [...]
Who we are At EACH, our vision is for a healthy and inclusive community. Founded on the vision that everyone is entitled to good health, we’re one of the nation’s leading health and community s [...]
We are currently seeking a Store person with REACH forklift experience to join a busy pharmaceutical manufacturer. · Monday to Friday · 7am to 3pm · $26.50 per hour · One RDO per month · Dan [...]
Reference Number 46126 Employment Type Full Time Ongoing Entity Monash Health Department Monash Imaging Location Various Facilities Position Summary - Medical Administration Officer [...]