William Adams have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Parts Interpreter or Parts Trainee to join our innovative team in Clayton.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your number one responsibility will be providing excellent service to our customers, ensuring they receive accurate and timely information regarding their parts requirements.
This is a full time, permanent position offering stability and growth. Reporting directly into the Parts Manager you will work on a Monday – Friday rotating roster and be required to participate in a Saturday morning roster with some after-hours support (which will be shared between the team).
What a day as a Parts Interpret will look like:
- Locating of Cat parts for customers and Technicians
- Dealing with front counter enquiries, both face to face and over the phone
- Following up and actioning outstanding jobs related to parts inquiries and customer concerns
- System based parts interpreting using a variety of digital and print resources
- Ensuring company accounts receivable processes are adhered to in relation to parts sales transactions
- Assisting with the operation of display areas and stock cleanliness
You will have a true passion for customer service, with a willingness and desire to learn and develop into being a Cat Parts Specialist.
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills and attributes:
- Mechanical knowledge and a background in earthmoving or automotive
- Exceptional communication skills with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft applications with a background in internal databases
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Knowledge of Caterpillar products (preferred but not essential)
Important to note: applicants that are applying for the Parts Trainee position, you must not have completed a qualification higher than Certificate II to be eligible as the traineeship will be a Certificate III in Warehousing.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance
APPLY TODAY! We are looking forward to receiving your application today.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Receptionist Office Assistant Direct Chemist Outlet location Melbourne. Direct Chemist Outlet is an expanding pharmacy brand, with over 80 locations across QLD, NSW, SA, and VIC. We are an organisa [...]
- Join a critical function within our Operations team that prides itself on excellent service delivery - Web Application and system support role - 2 year full-time opportunity with a competitive sala [...]
- Deliver high-impact strategic projects. - Whole of College focus. - Join the College at an exciting time as we relocate to a brand new, purpose built campus at Docklands. About the role As a Seni [...]
- Supportive and collaborative team environment - Competitive salary with great staff benefits - Exposure to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders About the opportunity Our Monash P [...]