- Create, communicate and execute solution strategies, including products, services and education, in alignment with the BROADCOM Sales Process.
- Collaborate with account teams and provide guidance to identify customer needs and industry trends and map BROADCOM solutions to the customers' business drivers utilizing the BROADCOM Sales Process.
- Understand and articulate Broadcom’s technology vision and strategy and communicate its business value and impact to internal and external customers.
- Establish sustainable relationships with internal / external partners and clients.
- Understand and communicate Broadcom’s key competitive differentiators.
maintain and lead solution cross-functional community.
- Build strong working relationships with key senior-level customer contacts across the geography, meet regularly with them to understand how their business needs may impact Broadcom’s strategic direction.
- Seek to maximize opportunities by considering the full breadth of technologies that may be required to deliver the full value of an IT deployment.
- Directly assist account teams in achieving financial targets via the Opportunity Planning process.
- Assist sales teams in accurately assessing and forecasting opportunities.
- Analyze revenue trends and develop growth recommendations
- Evaluate alternative options to execute opportunities by the most cost effective means without negatively impacting deliverable quality or customer's perceptions.
- Ensure long-term stability and sustainability of book-of-business.
Internal Business Processes
- Actively participate in account planning and account review sessions with key account teams.
- Disseminate feedback to business units and sales teams gained from client experiences and issues to facilitate product improvements or enhancements.
- Demonstrate mastery of Broadcom’s processes and tools.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence to Broadcom’s Code of Ethics and compliance requirements.
Leadership, Teamwork & Planning
- Liaise with the analyst community and other external stakeholders to influence Broadcom’s positioning in the market.
- Review competitor assessments, industry assessment and competitive positioning across solution offerings.
- Collaborate in developing new market opportunities and serve as the point person on selected strategic business initiatives. Develop plans, objectives, and use experience and internal relationships to influence product direction.
- Establish and foster cross geography partnerships strengthen solution offerings.
- Work with Partner channels to identify and build relationships with key partners in the vertical.
- Identify and develop go-to-market initiatives
- Business travel of approximately 75 percent yearly is expected for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field. An MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred.
- Typically 10 or more years of experience in the IT Industry or related industry with a focus on solution development and solution selling.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us Ashley Services Group is an ASX listed labour hire, recruitment and training business. Our training division, based in Gladstone Park, delivers accredited face-to-face training through both [...]
We're REA REA Group is not your average digital media business. From our humble beginnings in a Melbourne garage more than 20 years ago, today REA Group is one of the great Australian start-up s [...]
We have an opening for a "Project Coordinator” in Melbourne/Sydney, Australia. Please find the project details as follows: Role: Project Coordinator Location: Melbourne/Sydney, Australia Du [...]
- Key role in a great team environment - Join the growth enablers in a booming Business Software Solutions market segment - Use your experience, knowledge and contacts in the Food & Beverage industry [...]